German manufacturer W&W

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• German manufacturer W&W

Has anyone bought Big Twin fenders of any kind from them? Just wondering how they closely they fit and if it was less of a headache than other aftermarket fender producers. How was the overall experience with delivery time? Thanks.

Originally posted by surfdude View Post
    Has anyone bought Big Twin fenders of any kind from them? Just wondering how they closely they fit and if it was less of a headache than other aftermarket fender producers. How was the overall experience with delivery time? Thanks.
    Dial~up Tom or Lori Faber Ken. W&W sell their handlebars. Me personally, i've heard nothing detrimental about the outfit, only good.

https://fabercycle.com/

*M.A.D.*

Comment

Don't they make the tanks that Tom Feeser sells? Jerry

Comment

Bought a 47 rear fender from them a few months ago. Super fast, hassle free delivery. Beautiful fender, premium price. Mocked it up on the frame and it fit like a glove.
        I can't speak to how close it is to an OEM fender, but it is a well made piece.
        I will be buying a few more items from them in the not too distant future

Comment

Originally posted by eddiepanhead View Post
          Bought a 47 rear fender from them a few months ago. Super fast, hassle free delivery. Beautiful fender, premium price. Mocked it up on the frame and it fit like a glove.
          I can't speak to how close it is to an OEM fender, but it is a well made piece.
          I will be buying a few more items from them in the not too distant future
          Is the hinge OEM style, with wide and narrow segments?

Comment

Screenshot 2023-12-19 at 9.23.47 PM.png image_40960.png image_40961.png thanks jojo and eddie.

Kozy - this is from their website - looks like they offer their own production fenders and then also a lower priced fender that they told me was manufactured in asia. Here ae a few pictures from their website

https://www.wwag.com/en/rear-fenders-oem-replacement
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by surfdude View Post
              Screenshot 2023-12-19 at 9.23.47 PM.png image_40960.png image_40961.png thanks jojo and eddie.

Kozy - this is from their website - looks like they offer their own production fenders and then also a lower priced fender that they told me was manufactured in asia. Here ae a few pictures from their website

https://www.wwag.com/en/rear-fenders-oem-replacement
              Thanks, hard to tell from those pics.

Comment

The segments seem to be all the same width on the fender I have

Comment

Originally posted by eddiepanhead View Post
                  The segments seem to be all the same width on the fender I have
                  Thanks. The pic of their replacement hinge show that they are equally sized. You'd think for the money they're asking they'd be able to make it like the OEM hinge. Cycles - Rear Fender Hinges for Harley-Davidson (wwag.com)

Comment

Get in touch with Charlie Smith out of Florida. He has some fenders that are dead balls on. Made in Poland. Spoke to him before Christmas and he still had a few in stock.

Comment

update - ordered last tuesday evening, at my house friday afternoon. well-packed, hinge looks pretty good. W&W said they are made in "Eastern Europe" - likely the same. IMG_4180.jpeg

Comment

I’ve seen some pretty accurate reproduction work coming out of Poland.
                        Pete Cole AMCA #14441
                        1947 Indian Chief

Comment

Do you happen to know the gauge of steel they are using on the fender?

Comment

Working...
                          X