The GasBox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The GasBox

Ordered an exhaust system for my 58 pan about 4 years ago. The project grew in scope and several job changes later it was time for final assembly.
    When I unboxed my new exhaust system, it became apparent that there were serious issues with the shape and manufacture of the pipes. I believe the timing of my initial purchase was when the Gasbox was taking over the exhaust work from Dennis Corso Co.

Thinking I had nothing to loose, I gave the GasBox a call and had a great conversation with them. They asked for a few photos and two days later they emailed me saying that a new system was on its way. I offered to pay for shipping and was told that they had it covered. They also said that they had retooled and that the new system would fit like an OEM system........and it did!

The boys at the Gasbox made good when I thought there was no way they would even talk to me four years later! The system they sent to me is a thing of beauty, fits perfect on a stock pan swingarm frame.

Great communication, great product, great customer service!

Will definitely buy my next system from them

Originally posted by eddiepanhead View Post
    Ordered an exhaust system for my 58 pan about 4 years ago. The project grew in scope and several job changes later it was time for final assembly.
    When I unboxed my new exhaust system, it became apparent that there were serious issues with the shape and manufacture of the pipes. I believe the timing of my initial purchase was when the Gasbox was taking over the exhaust work from Dennis Corso Co.

Thinking I had nothing to loose, I gave the GasBox a call and had a great conversation with them. They asked for a few photos and two days later they emailed me saying that a new system was on its way. I offered to pay for shipping and was told that they had it covered. They also said that they had retooled and that the new system would fit like an OEM system........and it did!

The boys at the Gasbox made good when I thought there was no way they would even talk to me four years later! The system they sent to me is a thing of beauty, fits perfect on a stock pan swingarm frame.

Great communication, great product, great customer service!

Will definitely buy my next system from them
    I just bought and put a set of header pipes on a '58 swingarm frame, and they fit like they grew there. They are becoming a couple of the many after-market parts I've used on this project that actually fit and function as intended!

Comment

I’ve had nothing but terrific success using the gas box parts. I’ve installed several different types and was dead happy.

it’s nice to see a business committed to quality.

Comment

I've bought 2 Panhead Y pipes from Gasbox and delighted with the quality, and fit. Worth every penny.
        Eric Smith
        AMCA #886

Comment

I had a similar experience as Eddie. I originally bought a duoglide system about 5 years ago and needed the grinder and welder to make it work right. It wasn’t terrible but needed a little work. Fast forward a few years I bought a knucklehead system and it went on beautifully. Highly recommended vendor.

Comment

Gasbox stuff is awesome.

Comment

Bought the 4 pipe system for a '50EL last week from Gasbox and I'm very satisfied. Both header pipes the correct size, 2.050 I.D. and with 4 compression cuts deburred (not like the previous supplier with 2 cuts not deburred). The proper bends on the Y pipe always seem to be a problem on aftermarket, I'm attaching pics of the Y pipe along with an original I have. I feel they did an excellent job.
              DSC06848.JPG
              DSC06849.JPG
              DSC06850.JPG
              DSC06851.JPG
              Bob Rice #6738

Comment

Working...
              X