Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plating, I want to shate a very good experiance.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plating, I want to shate a very good experiance.

http://dipitnow.com/

They are a small but capable shop in Helena Montana, they are easy to work with and do very nice work. I am not associated in any way but I can't be the only one that needs a plater they can trust. I will be sending not only more of my 1941 Indian Four parts to them but many of the parts we produce in out CNC machine shop. I can't say how excited I am as some parts like the fender tip and spot lights looked as though they smashed by a truck, I straightened them some with my small ball peen then they made them look better than new!
    IMG_1613.jpg
    IMG_1615.jpg
    Attached Files
    “People who say it cannot be done, should not interrupt those who are doing it” ― Bernard Shaw

Wow Very Nice!

Comment

Beautiful work !! One of the keys to a good chrome shop is the polisher. An over zealous polisher can ruin a rare part. Like polishing the Indian name off of the horn cover.

Comment

The horn cover is in fine shape but very hard to photograph

as with any finish, as you mentioned it is all in the prep
        “People who say it cannot be done, should not interrupt those who are doing it” ― Bernard Shaw

Comment

I didn't mean to bad mouth your chrome !! It looks Great !! I was pointing out that an overzealous polisher can really mess up our old parts.

Comment

Oh, I get you, I just wanted to be sure folks reading this also understood. as they really did do a fine job

Comment

Working...
            X