45 Restoration, Thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 45 Restoration, Thanks

Several months ago I ordered a number of brake parts in the restoration of my
    51 Servi-Car. Recently, while completing
    the rear brakes, the bleed valve on one
    of the brake cylinders proved to be defective (threads). When I called 45 to
    see what they would do, Warren expressed his concern and put my fears to rest by assuring me that they stand behind the parts and he would get a replacement out to me ASAP, which arrived in next day, allowing me to finish the brakes that day. Great to deal with a company\owner who honors their word.

I see this is an old post but let me tell you straight out THIS IS NO LONGER A PLACE TO DO BUSINESS
    Last edited by bing rew; 10-25-2013, 09:26 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Why? I've had nothing but great experiences with Warren
      Al Cournoyer
      1942 WLA Boober
      1928 JDL Super Sport In progress
      Member #23154

Comment

45 restoration co.

I got an exhaust pipe set that would not fit. I phoned "45" about this before returning the pipes along with a letter and other documentation and after more than an appropriate length of time to credit my credit card I called again. At first during the conversation I was told the pipes were never received at their place, when I read the gentleman the U S Postal Service Delivery Confirmation they soon were found. I was then informed a refund less 15% restocking fee was to be instituted but so far it hasn't happened. My total expenditure was $95.00 on Sept. 5, 2012.

Comment

A few years ago I received a defective part that resulted in several phone calls to rectify. On one of my calls the woman that answered failed to cover the phone completely and I could clearly hear her yell "It's HIMagain" very sarcastically. The problem was eventually resolved, no thanks to her sarcasm.
          Early this year I ordered parts on-line that were not shipped for two full weeks. I e-mailed several times requesting the status, no emails were answered, no reason offered.
          No longer a happy customer.
          Rich
          Rich Inmate #7084

Comment

Always a good experience dealing with 45 restoration. Warren has much knowledge and willing to help with any tech issues.

Comment

Working...
            X