Perry Ruiter Problem update.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perry Ruiter Problem update.

Back in December 2015 and August 2016 I submitted posts asking if anyone had recently had any dealings with Perry Ruiter. We were supposed to be exchanging parts, and I had sent him a few thousand dollars worth of parts but did not receive anything from him. After a few emails from him he went completely silent, and I did not get any response to my emails.

The response from AMCA members was mostly very supportive, and I am very grateful to everyone who took the time to write with advice and support.

Perry Ruiter continued to ignore my emails for a few years, and made no attempt to either return my parts or send his part. I live in the UK so the opportunity to see Perry on the Cannonball or Oley was impossible for me. Then earlier this year an AMCA member living on the North American continent decided to step in and help. The person contacted Perry and asked him in very plain language to immediately send me what he owed me. He also told Perry that he would catch up with him at one of the annual events they both attend, and would discuss the matter further if it did not get resolved.

Following this direct intervention Perry mailed the part in just over one week. It is perfectly plain to see that without the intervention of the AMCA member Perry would have continued to ignore me. Perry did have a few people mention that he was very busy, and he was honest, and I needed to have patience. But there is no getting away from the fact that his behaviour with me was dishonest.

Finally, one suggestion put forward for his behaviour was that he had some serious personal problems, his marriage was falling apart. But that did not prevent him from making guest appearances on YouTube videos, and taking a full active part in the Cannonball Run, etc. So I don't think mailing a parcel was too much to expect.

The response from AMCA members was definitely very supportive, and I am very grateful to everyone who took the time to write an advice and support.
    http://bigessaywriter.com/blog/our-o...he-best-choice

Comment

Does anybody have current contact info on Perry?

Thanks Jerry

Comment

Working...
      X