Old Dude, Great service!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Dude, Great service!

A tip of the hat to Bart and the crew at Old Dude.....Had a friend buy a part for me at Wauseon, but he picked up the wrong part. Boxed it up and sent it to Old Dude with an explanation and a couple bucks to cover shipping....Got the part in the mail today, no charge! Real service in an age when that word doesn't seem to exist any more!

I second that!
    I've had many conversations with Bart about certain fasteners and finishes on my '52FL, comparing with information in Palmer's SE. Sometimes he even checks "the old man's notebook" for me. They offer a lot more than just fasteners, too.
    They're a great help!

Comment

Bart and The Old Man have done right by me many times, as well. And if they don't have it, they often can tell me where else to try.
      Ride it like you can fix it!

Comment

Absolutely agree, I always budget a certain amount for Wauseon and anything unspent gets used up in the Old Dude booth. Takes time with you and very patient. Great folks!

Craig

Comment

I met Clete many years ago at Davenport. The man was so knowledgeable that I told his young son (Bart) when you go to bed at the hotel tonight you need to hook up wires from your dads head to yours cause he is a wealth of information. Since then I have purchased many parts from Clete and Bart (and their crew). By the way I think Bart took my advice;) Good job guys.

Comment

Working...
          X