Creekside Welding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creekside Welding

I just had returned to me two 1929-1934 transmission cases (one for a customer, one for myself) and an aluminum air snoot that I had sent to Creekside Welding for repairs. The tranny cases both had stripped out mounting stud holes and the air snoot had a very visible hole that needed to be filled.

The quality of Tom's work is incredible, his prices very reasonable and the turn-around time unbelievable. I was hoping to get out and ride this weekend but I now have two transmissions to assemble.

Unfortunately, I have other repairs that need to be done, but fortunately I have found someone I trust to do the work.

Check out the before and after photos of his work on his website at http://www.creeksidemc.com/index.html and see for yourself.

Johnny
    Vintage Motorcycle Works

say a pray for tom shaw

Comment

Tom does a fantastic job, thanks, Larry

Comment

Tom has repaired three sets of cases for me and one transmission case. His work is impeccable. He will give you a quote and requires your approval prior to his beginning the work, so there are never any surprises. One of the cases he did for me was a short rib '41 knuckle, mismatched with the usual cracks, previously poorly repaired, under the number boss, extending into the rear cylinder bore, the cases would not align properly requiring extensive reconstruction at the mating surfaces plus major repairs to the scraper plates. They turned out very nice and the motor went together perfectly. I highly recommend Creekside MC.
        Lonnie Campbell #9908
        South Cackalackey, U.S. of A.

Come see us at the Tenth Annual AMCA Southern National Meet - May 17-19, 2019 at Denton FarmPark, Denton, N.C.

Visit the website for vendor and visitor information at www.amcasouthernnationalmeet.com

Comment

I am very sad to say that the great Tom Shaw of Creekside Welding passed away this morning. Tommy was one of my dearest friends and was the most talented man I ever knew. There was nothing he couldn't fix. The world is a much lesser place today. Rest in peace Tommy. See you on the other side.

DD

Comment

That is very sad. May God bless him in his passing and sincere condolences to his family...
            Bill Pedalino
            Huntington, New York
            AMCA 6755

Comment

If anyone would like to offer condolences to Tom's family, they can do so via this link:

http://www.kahlemoore.com/obituaries/Thomas-Shaw-4/
              Lonnie Campbell #9908
              South Cackalackey, U.S. of A.

Come see us at the Tenth Annual AMCA Southern National Meet - May 17-19, 2019 at Denton FarmPark, Denton, N.C.

Visit the website for vendor and visitor information at www.amcasouthernnationalmeet.com

Comment

I used Tom in the past for case repair. No body was better while he was alive. Does anyone know of a similar craftsman that I can contact for quality case repair today? Thanks, PJ

Comment

Tom Faber, Faber Cycle and Machine

Comment

Working...
                  X