No announcement yet.

Kurt Von Zech - Buyer Beware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've lived in Florida for 47 years and I will not retract my statement about the dirtbags that flock to Florida for the weather, so they can take what they want, screw the elderly, naïve', and trusting. Florida has been raped by the sorriest low lifes on the planet who have killed native wildlife, and paved over everything green so they can build mc mansions to themselves, and make a fast buck. Florida was a beautiful place years ago but all of that is rapidly becoming a memory. I will retract my criticism of this Kurt guy because I don't know him, and it's not right to pass judgment on someone without all the facts.
    Eric Smith
    AMCA #886

Comment

Just want to make it clear on my previous post. we came to an agreement to end our transaction and as far as I am concerned it is complete.

Comment

"The funny part is I forgot about it because it was part of a deal we made for $200.00 and it never materialized. I called Kurt and he said he still has the part safe and sound. Now here I thought the call was regarding Carb was for sales or repairs but here it is now I see it was used as ammo to further damage someones name. Not cool."

Rick,
        I have a long list of "Not Cool" regarding that guy. If you recall, I discovered that you knew him late in our conversation about carbs. I purchased a DC-12 carb from you on eBay either before or after our conversation. A carb I might add that I had to take apart to paint the base because it was raw steel and began rusting almost immediately, but I digress.

KVZ is the only one damaging his own name. I still get messages about him screwing people.
        I highly doubt that he has your part or he would have given it to you.

Z
        Last edited by Zaemo; 10-27-2016, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Interesting goings on involving Kurt. I met him in 2009, bought parts from him, all good btw, was at his home and he brokered/found a nice original XLCH I was looking for to ad to my collection. My dealing with him ended in 2011 and I lost track of him until I read what some of you have experienced. Bummer.

Regarding Mr. Eric Smith's comments/experience/observations, I have only resided here since 2008 but have not stayed sheltered in regards to cycle dealings/auto dealing or other buy/sell and I am inclined to agree, there seems to be a lot of people ready, willing and able to take your money in exchange for...well not exactly what was being offered and dressed up with some kind of BS story regarding said item(s)! But to date I believe they are still in the minority of residents! Lots of great folks here in the Sunshine State.

A very wise man I met who spent a good long time in Florida once remarked to me, "Florida, home of the wanted and unwanted". Take that for what its worth! Best wishes to all for the New Year. Tom

Comment

Working...
          X