New England Chrome Plating, Inc?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New England Chrome Plating, Inc?

I see New England Chrome Plating has advertised in the recent AMCA magazine. Anybody have a good, bad, or indifferent opinion of their work?

I'm welding together a one piece exhaust for the 1946 Chief that will be close to 6 feet long, difficult to ship, and I could drive to East Hartford, Connecticut where these guys are located.

Thanks!
    Pisten Bully is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

No feedback on them... but I have my cylinders and some RR parts down at International Chromium Plating in RI. and am very impressed so far.

I went to the facility and did a walkaround. Very professional, very clean, very well-organized. A lot of plating shops look like some kind of dungeon in a toxic waste pit in Bangladesh.

This place was an operating room by comparison.

FYI I have to go down in a few weeks and pick some stuff up. If you want to meet me on the side of I91 somewhere while I am driving down, I'll hand-deliver it to Providence for you.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Comment

Just sent a PM, thanks!

How about anyone who's used New England Chrome Plating, were you happy?
      Pisten Bully is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

Comment

Hi See this thread is pretty old. I dropped off some parts from my 39 Chief to chrome plate they told me it would be a few weeks, after 4 months I got tired of waiting and went and picked up my parts and took them to International Chrome who are a bit more expensive but do good work and are I got them back in a couple weeks. I don't know if NE chrome do good work on not. I wanted to use a local business but didn't want to wait forever. So I wouldn't use them again.

Comment

chief, How long ago was that that they kept your stuff for 4 months.??

Comment

Paddy sorry for the slow reply it was couple years ago

Comment

Not a problem,But for all those looking to get something chromed.These are not the guys for me.I took my stuff back I couldn't wait 3 months..

Comment

Working...
              X