starklite cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• starklite cycle

I sent a chief crankcase to starklite the last of april.they recived it the second of may.at the time they said it should be done the middel of june.they will not give me a firm delivery date.when I last ask they said mabe the end of september.so now I have a friends indian scattered out in my small shop and he is not happy with me for sending it somemhere that it takes so long.I was just trying to speed things up by farming it out to start with.I wont get bit the second time.

Hi Again,
    As I have told you on the phone, we have been busy, and several projects have been pushed back.
    We can return your parts at any time you wish if you need to take the items elsewhere. On the phone I am just trying to give you the best time frame possible without lying to you.
    We all have schedules and timelines and we work jobs in the best we can.
    If you would like the items returned, we can do that this week before I leave for the International Indian Rally in Holland.
    Sincerely,
    Gary Stark
    Starklite Cycle

Comment

I've had great results using Starklite!
      Pisten Bully is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

Comment

RE-crankcase repair

it did take longer to get the 48 cheif crankcase back then we thought it would.But the workmanship and attention to detail was execlant.The price was fair and my ( T )ed of customer has his bike back and is happy now.I will recomend Starklite cycle but next time will let the owner deal direct.
        Thanks Gary
        elt

PS
        it took longer to make this reply then it should have

Comment

Just for future reference, all shops working on vintage bikes worth dealing with have a significant backlog.....because they are good.

Comment

so far all dealings ive had with starklite have been great. highly recommend these guys

Comment

Working...
            X