No announcement yet.

Uploading photo questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My reasoning for using a hosting site was due to the frustration that I felt trying to re-size photos to be accepted on this forum. It was a lot easier to upload them to photobucket and post them that way. I do find myself however hoping that there is never a glitch and the countless photos that I've posted that way end up disappearing here. It won't be because I deleted them but I don't know if there's anyway to know for sure that something like that couldn't happen. I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best I guess!
    Cory Othen
    Membership#10953

Comment

it took photobucket some time to brake the link i removed. i understand the jumping through hoops. it pisses me off to. right when you get it down. they hit you with a smaller hoop. the guy who fixed this laptop but windows 8 in for us as a favor. favor to who i don't know. everything he installed never worked with stuff we had. this laptop fought itself like a 60 year old stomach filled with ice cream and cabbage. somethings just don't play well togather.

ps. if you can't do the photo email it to cory and he will. works every time
      rob ronky #10507
      www.diamondhorsevalley.com

Comment

Working...
      X