Corbin Speedometer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corbin Speedometer

Hello everyone I am new to AMCA starting this year. I am using the practice page because I don’t know how to get on the regular forum. I am reaching out to anyone that might could help me get a product to the overseas market. I have a NOS Corbin Speedometer that is in excellent condition and works fine, I used it on my 46 Chief until I found the correct one last year.
    The speedo is KPH instead of MPH. I have been told that it was probably made for overseas sales. I bought the unit from Chuck Myles many years ago because I couldn’t find the correct one at the time. I don’t know if this posting will go overseas or not, therefore I am looking for help to get the info to anyone that might need this unit.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

rlassiter, most things on the internet are seen around the world unless you reside in North Korea or China, this is an international club-hence members from around the world look at these pages . eBay also is worldwide, I believe your speedo is on there-or someone has an identical one for sale there. In addition, Canada uses metric systems of measurement as well. I'm over there several times a week and luckily I can change my truck speedometer accordingly.
    Pete Cole AMCA #14441
    1947 Indian Chief

Comment

Pete Cole, thanks for the reply and info. I’m glad to hear that my post will reach overseas. I was told by a couple of people at Wauseon that it was probably made for the overseas market.
      Also was told that Canada did not go metric until the 70’s I’m not sure. Hopefully someone needs a perfectly good KPH and will be interested. I will be taken it to Davenport this month and see if it sparks any interest. Roger

Comment

Rlassiter; Welcome; you may also consider posting in the Classifieds of this group and in the magazine.

Comment

PaulCDF, thanks for the info with the help of Mike Love, I was able to get it listed a couple weeks ago. It should show up in the next magazine.
          Please let me know if you get this message,I’m still working on my computer skills.
          Thanks

Comment

"(L)et me know if you get this message"
            Read you loud and clear!

Comment

Paul, yes sir I got your message. Don’t give up on me and I may have this thing figured out some day.
              NEVER UNDERESTIMATE AN OLD MAN WITH AN INDIAN MOTOCYCLE

Comment

Working...
              X