Help, would only let me post one photo now can't even in new post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help, would only let me post one photo now can't even in new post

Wasn't sure where to post this, actually did under panhead as was trying to post photos. The first one worked, subsequent ones said size I like xxx by xxx to big, then tried again and got this. Upload failed due to failure writing temporary file. This happened various ways, Upload attachments, files. Taking a photo within the app and upload from URL. Any help would be appreciated. Tried searching for related posts before coming here

I believe I had that photo problem a few years ago. I had to re-size the picture, and I think I did that in MS Paint, and then saved the re-sized picture to a desktop folder. Also, I use my phone to take pictures, and I send them to myself, and transfer them to a folder on my desktop. Since I've been doing that, I've not had to re-size; but I occasionally come across a picture that was taken with a digital camera that is too big (hence the problems I have had). Hope that was of some help. I'm a Luddite with computers.
    Eric Smith
    AMCA #886

Comment

Thanks, I will give that a try

Comment

Originally posted by 58panman View Post
        Thanks, I will give that a try
        Feel free to contact me if you still have problems posting images. Email me at mikelove44@gmail.com.

Mike Love
        AMCA Forum Moderator

Comment

Working...
        X