AMCA Website Security Risk Issue Logging On

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMCA Website Security Risk Issue Logging On

Mike, Hopefully you can help with this. I have the forum saved as my favorite and log on that way. A friend called and said he logs on by going to the AMCA home page then logging on the forum that way. I tried it that way and I got the same error page as him. I tried to take a screen shot but it wouldn't allow it. I copied and pasted below what it says. Is this something you can address, is it a website problem or an issue with our search engines? I use Firefox and my friend uses Microsoft Edge, so two different engines with the same issue. Thanks for anything you can do.

Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead

Firefox detected a potential security threat and did not continue to www.antiquemotorcycle.org. If you visit this site, attackers could try to steal information like your passwords, emails, or credit card details.

What can you do about it?

The issue is most likely with the website, and there is nothing you can do to resolve it. You can notify the website’s administrator about the problem.
    Bob Rice #6738

I went to the AMCA site and had no problem logging into the forum from there with Edge as above, but when I tried clicking on "National Event Calendar" I keep getting this ...
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by jorrow View Post
      I went to the AMCA site and had no problem logging into the forum from there with Edge as above, but when I tried clicking on "National Event Calendar" I keep getting this ...
      I just tried and had the same experience. Getting to the forum from the national site wasn't a problem, but if I click on the calendar I get the same screen as you jorrow.
      Eric Olson
      Membership #18488

Comment

Everything works with my Brave browser, Folks!

On two different PCs as well...

....Cotten
        AMCA #776
        Dumpster Diver's Motto: Seek,... and Ye Shall Find!

Comment

It happened to me as well for two days using Google for the website. Got the same message. Today I used Edge and had no problem.

Comment

i've had the same problem called customer service yesterday morning lady told me there was nothing wrong with the site not being hacked but later i called and she told me the site was being worked on reason for problem but also nobody told her this was happening from the site people not very smart she told me not to use www in the address which worked for me this morning

Comment

Same problem here, used Edge and no problem.
              Steve

Comment

Working...
              X