Kick start classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kick start classic

Does anyone have any info on the kick start classic ? Is there a host hotel at each stop ? I see they are stopping at Rome,ga. Need to make hotel reservations if no block of rooms.thanks

is there a webpage for this event? when is it and where?
    Dick

Comment

Look at American iron website. Maggie valley,nc to Leeds,al. 10/5-10/8/11

Comment

The Motorcycle Kickstart Classic is put on by American Iron Magazine, RoadBike magazine, www.caimag.com and Wheels Through Time museum. It is an idea Dale Walksler and I came up with one day.

I plan on riding my 1949 dual carb Panhead bobber on this ride.

We gather at Wheels Through Time in Maggie Valley, NC on Wednesday, October 5 for a fun afternoon and evening. Lots of hotels and motels in Maggie Valley. Then we roll out on Thursday morning, Oct 6 at 10 am. We ride to Rome, GA with the afternoon's destination of Panhead City. Several hotels in Rome. Friday, Oct 7 we roll to Barber Motorsports around 10 am. We might be able to do a parade lap of the racetrack and VIP parking. No official hotels.

The ride is free and open to all riders or all makes and models of motorcycles. If your bike has a kicker you can ride up front. No kicker - you ride in the back. Hope to see you there.
        Buzz Kanter
        Classic-Harley.Info Classic Harley History
        [Classic American Iron Forum Classic Harley Forum
        [American Iron Magazine Harley Magazine

Comment

Buzz, thanks for the info. Will hope to meet you on wed. @ wheels through time.

Comment

Working...
          X