What this club is all about!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What this club is all about!

I just came back from Oley, I brought two bikes, one to ride and one to work on (as I usually do). I enjoy working on 'em but it seems I never have enough time, three days at an AMCA meet with a tool box and a bike that doesn't run, always inspires me. I bring a few parts to sell, but I think this club is more about friendships than making a buck, I know one or two may disagree, as it seems money inspires or motivates some people. Two examples, one guy wants to know, what's in it for me, if I help you out or tell you something, what do I get? Then there's the guy that stops by while your working on a bike, gets down on his hands and knees and starts to help. Each and every year I brought a bike to work on, guys stop to help, some give advise and others watch and wait for that first cough thru the carb. This year it was Poppa Bear Jules who got his hands dirty, and I want to thank him. I didn't get to buy him a beer, but rest assured, if I can help him out I will. Thanks Jules, your what this club is all about.

This club is about people dedicated to the saving and restoration of antique two wheel combustion engine material and beer. Getting together and the camaraderie that goes along with it and beer. Did I mention beer?
    AMCA #3149
    http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Luland View Post
      This club is about people dedicated to the saving and restoration of antique two wheel combustion engine material and beer. Getting together and the camaraderie that goes along with it and beer. Did I mention beer?
      Well said Bob......Well enough yakin,
      now its time for a beer...!!!

Comment

Working...
      X