No announcement yet.

Looking forward to Oley.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please do not mention the rain thing! My plot is in the lowest point in the fairgrounds. When it rains, it becomes Oley’s auxiliary reservoir. So far the forecast is just calling for chance of showers Thursday and Saturday. Friday is all sun. May the Gods of greasy antique motorcycle parts look over us!
    AMCA #3149
    http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Luland View Post
      Please do not mention the rain thing! My plot is in the lowest point in the fairgrounds. When it rains, it becomes Oley’s auxiliary reservoir. So far the forecast is just calling for chance of showers Thursday and Saturday. Friday is all sun. May the Gods of greasy antique motorcycle parts look over us!
      Hope you are right Bob I am down on the corner..........just below you.
      Chuck
      AMCA Member#1848

Comment

Last minute decision but I'm headed for Oley myself. Leaving North Dakota Monday morning. Dropping off a bike along the way. I hope to be in Oley on Thursday. I'll be the guy wearing rubber boots and a raincoat. You can't miss me. John Lindemann
        Last edited by jwl; 04-24-2011, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by aka HAWG View Post
          heading to oley on thursday morning around 5am on a 12 hour drive

TOPPER parts needed TOPPER parts anyone

oh ya 14 excelsior single parts as always

will be in general camping somewhere - look for the black 40 indian cheif all forum members welcome ( except chris lol )

aka HAWG
          i have topper parts ,what you looking for . be there sat hopefully

Comment

Hope it does not rain in oley this year always a great time there cant wait to see what the t-shirt looks like this year?

Comment

Well the verdict is in. Looks like tonight and Thursday is going to be wet. Heavy T storms tomorrow. This will be easy going compared to the hurricane we rolled in to at Jefferson in October. Screw the rain! Let's party! Safe trip lads. Bob L
              AMCA #3149
              http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

does the show start thurs or friday ?
                Moose
                aka Glenn

Comment

Some vendors are there Wednesday. Thursday the meet is going strong.

Comment

Truck is gassed up & ready to go. Leaving out at first light. See you all there.

Comment

Working...
                    X