Which chapter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which chapter?

I'll be spending a bit of time in the Tidewater area of Virginia for a while. Which chapter covers that particular area?
    Mark Evans
    Gloucester, Mass.

the Chesapeake, or the Highlands? I'm not too familiar with the right coast. The chapter map is on page 88 of the latest mag. The one with Anna on the cover.
    RF.

Comment

Mark,

I am in the Highlands Chapter and we are mostly in the Northen Va/Piedmont area but have members as far south as North Carolina. We would love to have you participate in some of our events and we do have guys who have weekend homes in Tidewater. You can go to our website ( highlandchapter amca) and check it out and we do stuff with both the Cheasapeke and Blue Ridge folks as well. We have non-judged shows, weekend rides and an annual Road Run in the fall just to mention some events. My contact info is on there so feel free to contact me or any other memeber listed.

Tom (Rollo) Hardy
      AMCA # 12766

Comment

Thank you guys. Looks like that area is kinda remote.
        Mark
        Mark Evans
        Gloucester, Mass.

Comment

Mark,

We actually have some guys and their wives or girlfriends from Mass. that come down for our annual Road Run and have been for about years or so. We also hook up with them on National Road Runs. Where are you going to be located? Maybe we can ride over that way sometime.

Tom (Rollo) Hardy
          AMCA # 12766

Comment

Working...
          X