2011 Barber Motorsports Race of the Century -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Barber Motorsports Race of the Century -

I still want to be Pro-Active and let 100 year old Motorcycle Owners know about the Barber Motorsport "Race of the Century" at the Vintage Weekend on Oct 7 - 9, 2011 - We will run the Race of the Century again. Please contact me if you are wanting to Enter your 100 year old Machine into this Saturday Lap around Barber Motorsports Park. David Lloyd - davidlloyd44@comcast.net or 901-277-7710

I haven't been on this site in some time, and have been told only a few people remain here. Please help spread the word - We are still going Strong and the Race of the Century is planning to be bigger than any year before. Last years race was only a couple of bikes due to the Cannonball Run, but we are back on track - Spread the Word and we will see you at Barber in 2011 - David
    David LLoyd
    www.dswebdesign.com

Originally posted by vldave View Post
    I still want to be Pro-Active and let 100 year old Motorcycle Owners know about the Barber Motorsport "Race of the Century" at the Vintage Weekend on Oct 7 - 9, 2011 - We will run the Race of the Century again. Please contact me if you are wanting to Enter your 100 year old Machine into this Saturday Lap around Barber Motorsports Park. David Lloyd - davidlloyd44@comcast.net or 901-277-7710

I haven't been on this site in some time, and have been told only a few people remain here. Please help spread the word - We are still going Strong and the Race of the Century is planning to be bigger than any year before. Last years race was only a couple of bikes due to the Cannonball Run, but we are back on track - Spread the Word and we will see you at Barber in 2011 - David
    I wil post this info on the Classic American Iron forum at www.caimag.com/forum and Classic American Iron web site at www.caimag.com/wordpress. Good luck and looking forward to seeing it.
    Buzz Kanter
    Classic-Harley.Info Classic Harley History
    [Classic American Iron Forum Classic Harley Forum
    [American Iron Magazine Harley Magazine

Comment

Working...
    X