2010 Wauseon Antique Boardtrack Motorcycle Race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Wauseon Antique Boardtrack Motorcycle Race

Here you go boys & girls, once again it was an honor racing with the boardtrack gang !! Hope you all enjoy !!! Have Fun, Pusherman Racing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJl1e5briRU

Great Video---
    By the way, the Lake Erie Chapter just voted to again sponsor the Vintage Racing at Wauseon this year to help you guys keep doing what you're doing.
    And we're just putting the final touches on the updated Wauseon National webpage:
    http://wauseonnationalmeet.org/index.html

Would you mind if we put a link to your video on the front page? I think it would be great! Let me know...

John Prusnek, VP
    Lake Erie Chapter
    AMCA#2430

Comment

Hello Lake Erie Chapter, Thank You, Thank You !!! From Pusherman Racing. You are welcome to any video links you want. I am glad you are getting involved, way to go ! You guys are welcome to stop by our booth @ the North Pole & we'll hook you up with one of our special racing energy drinks. Guaranteed to make you go faster !!! Have Fun, Big Jesus 151 Pusherman Racing... PS if theres any thing we can do to help you guys, contact us.

Comment

Originally posted by big jesus 151 View Post
        Hello Lake Erie Chapter, Thank You, Thank You !!! From Pusherman Racing. You are welcome to any video links you want. I am glad you are getting involved, way to go ! You guys are welcome to stop by our booth @ the North Pole & we'll hook you up with one of our special racing energy drinks. Guaranteed to make you go faster !!! Have Fun, Big Jesus 151 Pusherman Racing... PS if theres any thing we can do to help you guys, contact us.
        Hey, thanks! The website is up and running, I think we got all the bugs out of it. I'm the guy who runs around in the free taxi among other things, so stop me if you see me, I'll try to look you up.
        The only thing you can do to help is to go out and have a good time, this is why we do this stuff.
        John Prusnek, VP
        Lake Erie Chapter

Comment

Hey John, Thanks again & I'll be hailing your taxi !! Have Fun Carl Pusherman Racing...You can bet your sweet a$$ I'll be having a good time !!!

Comment

Working...
          X