Club Roster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All:

At long last, the rosters are in the mail! They were shipped bulk rate from Minnesota Friday and Monday, so depending upon where you are, they should begin arriving next week. If you ordered more than one, you should receive a single copy first, followed by any others you ordered a day or two later (the bulk-mail house didn't notice the "quantity" column until the first shipment went out).

Bill Wood

Comment

recieved first copy last Wed.,still looking for 2nd copy.
      Ken S., # 6457
      1926- H-D BAF-Peashooter
      1954-H-D Panhead

Comment

Both I and one of our local chapter members, different post office zip codes, received ours today. Thanks Bill, I know it has been an "education".
        Lonnie Campbell #9908
        South Cackalackey, U.S. of A.

Come see us at the Tenth Annual AMCA Southern National Meet - May 17-19, 2019 at Denton FarmPark, Denton, N.C.

Visit the website for vendor and visitor information at www.amcasouthernnationalmeet.com

Comment

recieved second copy,all's good,this copy goes into chapter archives.
          Last edited by milw.pirates; 01-26-2011, 06:40 AM. Reason: none
          Ken S., # 6457
          1926- H-D BAF-Peashooter
          1954-H-D Panhead

Comment

Originally posted by wlwood View Post
            All:

At long last, the rosters are in the mail! They were shipped bulk rate from Minnesota Friday and Monday, so depending upon where you are, they should begin arriving next week. If you ordered more than one, you should receive a single copy first, followed by any others you ordered a day or two later (the bulk-mail house didn't notice the "quantity" column until the first shipment went out).

Bill Wood
            I assume that my copy of the Roster went out on Jan. 14 or Jan. 17. It arrived here, to-day, Feb. 15. What postal class was it sent? The AMCA magazine always arrives much quicker (here in Southern Ontario) than that.

AFJ

Comment

AFJ:

These were shipped bulk mail through a different printer, since our magazine printer could not handle this project in a cost-efficient manner. But it also shipped from Minnesota, so I would not have expected a significant difference.

One of the things we've found with bulk mailing, though, is that sometimes delivery times vary considerably for no observable reason.

The Spring issue should ship late next week (from its usual location), so perhaps that will be back on your familiar schedule.

Bill Wood

Comment

Working...
              X