Club Roster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club Roster

So, how long does it take to get a copy of the club roster? Sent a check in June, still no roster. Has everyone else got theirs?
    Brian Howard AMCA#5866

Brian:

We had some technical issues with the roster. We anticipated a fall mailing, and it looks like it will be early December (which is technically still fall, but not what we had in mind). It's now at the printer and should be going out in a couple of weeks. The information in it has been updated to reflect any changes since you placed your order. We're sorry for the delay.

Bill Wood

Comment

I sent a money order for the Roster in June. After 4 months with no Roster and no communication on what had happened, I emailed Cornerstone Registration in Late October. They replied, "The 2010 Membership Directory will be printed and mailed to members in December 2010. It was originally to be printed/mailed in August, but the national Board of Directors encountered a few problems and decided to delay the printing until December."

AFJ

Comment

On alternating years members in the roster are listed by state then alphabetically. The next year all all listed strictly alphabetically. It is a lot of wasted time looking for somebody in the state listings if you don't know what state they are in. I feel they should all be strictly alphabetically
        Be sure to visit;
        http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
        Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
        Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

yeah, but those of us who ride, like to take along the Roster as a "yellow pages" for the territories, states, countries, & continents we ride through. So there is also a benifit to list members by location as well. I actually like the alternating method used.
          RF.

Comment

Thanks for the info, I guess it should be here soon.
            Brian Howard AMCA#5866

Comment

Bill,I ordered and paid for 2 copies,any updates?
              Last edited by milw.pirates; 12-27-2010, 11:54 AM. Reason: wrong name
              Ken S., # 6457
              1926- H-D BAF-Peashooter
              1954-H-D Panhead

Comment

Dear Bill Wood,
                As noted earlier in this thread, I ordered a copy of the Roster in June, 2010. An inquiry in late October to Cornerstone got a reply from a nice lady who said it would be mailed in December. You said on Nov. 21st that it was at the printer and would be going out in a "couple of weeks."
                As of Dec. 24 - our last mail day - nothing in the way of an AMCA membership Roster has turned up here in Ontario, Canada.
                Did it get printed?
                Did it get mailed?
                Inquiring minds would like to know.

AFJ (Al Johnson, AMCA member for 32 consecutive years)
                Last edited by AFJ; 12-27-2010, 12:58 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Chris, you do have a point. But if you want some real fun, try using an alphabetical listing to look up people by city and state! I did, and it took forever. In that geographical I came up with 84 names......out of 10,000! It makes my vision blurry just thinking about it.
                  Lonnie Campbell #9908
                  South Cackalackey, U.S. of A.

Come see us at the Tenth Annual AMCA Southern National Meet - May 17-19, 2019 at Denton FarmPark, Denton, N.C.

Visit the website for vendor and visitor information at www.amcasouthernnationalmeet.com

Comment

Sorry, guys, but it looks like we're still at least a week away from shipping. What can I say--don't ever try to get something printed near the holidays!

I'll post a message when they're actually shipping--soon, really.

Bill Wood

Comment

Originally posted by wlwood View Post
                      Sorry, guys, but it looks like we're still at least a week away from shipping. What can I say--don't ever try to get something printed near the holidays!

I'll post a message when they're actually shipping--soon, really.

Bill Wood
                      Dear Bill,

Thanks for the speedy reply.
                      Perhaps the AMCA Board - who apparently made the decision to delay publication and mailing of the Roster sometime in early autumn - could have kept the membership at large informed about the delay at the time. Rather than let the paid employees - like yourself, and the nice lady at Cornerstone - get "hung out to dry" on it.

AFJ

Comment

AFJ:

Well, we did an update on the project in the Fall issue of the magazine, with a second order form. And at that time, we really thought we were on target for delivery before the end of fall. This is the first time our team has produced one of these and, well, it's been a learning experience.

Thanks for the patience.

Bill Wood

Comment

So are we any closer to getting them? I also ordered 2 back when they were first announced.
                          Thanks,

Tom (Rollo) Hardy
                          AMCA # 12766

Comment

Rollo:

It looks like we're very close. We've reviewed final proofs and actual ink is being applied to actual pages as I write this. I'll post an update when mailing begins.

Bill Wood

Comment

Bill,

Thanks for the quick response. I will look forward to it arriving in the mail soon.

Rollo

Comment

Working...
                              X