Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

it was harder getting out of town than riding the highway..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You had me wondering. I had been working on the north end all week and the road was a sheet of ice!!! Anyway good on ya!!!

Herb, there's proof in photographs of your winter riding so instead of wimpy we'll let you off with a "less inclined"....
    Cory Othen
    Membership#10953

Comment

saturday was chilly but not to bad in the afternoon,the sun made a short appearance and tricked your brain into making your hypothermic body say this is pretty nice...supposed to be back to 0 degrees by friday i hear..
      herb,sorry to hear about hal..i like to think those fellers though their not here thier tearing around on them two wheelers somewhere..
      i gotta thank cory for finding that book and scoring a copy for me(cheers amigo)never ever thought i would of had the chance to read it,it really draws the reader
      right in the middle of it all..
      cory when are ya gonna get that time machine workin???

Comment

Glad you dug the book Gary! I consumed my copy like a big ol' ice cream cone on a summer day! With relish!

Ah, the time machine well it's still a lot of mixed up thoughts and formulas in my head. I've also gotta get my hair standing on end, score a Delorean, some plutonium and we should be good to go!
        Cory Othen
        Membership#10953

Comment

I thought you might get a kick out of this!!! My Swedish is non-existent but it looks like they were having fun!!! Cool bike eh?

Last edited by c.o.; 01-11-2011, 10:46 PM.
          Cory Othen
          Membership#10953

Comment

that was cool cory,gonna have to strap the youngsters gt racer to the side of my 45" fire him on there for ballast and do a tour.....hmmmmm i smell smoke....

Comment

I figured you'd like that!!! Mmmm.... a GT on the flattie.... sounds fun!!! Be careful though, all the kids in the neighborhood will want a ride...
              Cory Othen
              Membership#10953

Comment

Working...
              X