Sound the horns for the new member of amca

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sound the horns for the new member of amca

Yes sound the horns for the member of amca an just wanting to say hello to one and all. Being a new member of amca, and being the new kid on the block and all im looking forward to hearing from some one about the club and any thing else that comes to mind.

Hey, I'll welcome ya! But I'm new here too. If you ignore some of the more "interesting" posts that have zero to do with motorcycles you'll find lots of good info about old bikes.
    Pisten Bully is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

Comment

Welcome aboard! Hope the forum proves useful for you, and interesting.
      RF

Comment

Welcome Maynard and do you have any pic's of your bike ?
        Jeff Bowles
        Arkansas
        Membership # 14023
        1957 Sportster

Comment

About time ya got here! We got so many poeple leaving, we need every head we can count. Welcome, Bob L
          Last edited by Robert Luland; 11-17-2010, 09:12 PM.
          AMCA #3149
          http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

What Bob said!! Welcome Maynard! Feel free to talk about old motorcycles. You wouldn't know it lately but it's what brought us all here.........
            Cory Othen
            Membership#10953

Comment

I would like to take this time to tell every one thank you for sending me a message back saying hello and welcome me to the club, im sorry that i have not got back with you sooner but my work cuts into my fun time you know how it is dont you. My bike is not a antique yet it likes a few years getting their, if 20 years is considered to be antique or to be vintage bike. I love motorcycles both old and new as well, i love to ride and look at all types of bikes old harleys most of all. Well i have run out of time for now looking forward to hearing from you again later on sometime, so by for now.
              Last edited by maynard; 11-21-2010, 10:20 PM. Reason: JUST LOOKING IT OVER

Comment

Working...
              X