Antique harley fh- 2 cam-***anese champion -1928 racer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antique harley fh- 2 cam-***anese champion -1928 racer

On Craiglist in the UK if anyone is interested, $14265.40 at todays exchange rate......

3kf3m63pf5P15X65R1ab5f13cdf2e695a171b.jpg
    Regards;
    Milrite
    AMCA 17907

are you sure of the exchange rate?i thought a guy in the us owned that bike
    rob ronky #10507
    www.diamondhorsevalley.com

Comment

Says 8800 UK pounds. I used the Bank of Canada currency calculator.... what with QE2 and all the stuff the fed is doing down there, the rest of the world isnt quite sure what the real value of a buck is
      Regards;
      Milrite
      AMCA 17907

Comment

I would be leery of a scam. $14,000 is cheap money for a 2cam and I believe that is what it appears to be. Jerry

Comment

I'd have to agree Jerry. With the trophy and all it looks like it's advertised with race history. It would be nice to think you could acquire a 2 Cam for that but reality is telling me otherwise. It wreaks of a scam.
          Cory Othen
          Membership#10953

Comment

yes it's a scam that bike was on ebay a while back. unless the price is 88,000 pounds. bike is owned by r.l. jones in s.c. here is a link
            http://***anesenationalchampion.blogspot.com/
            rob ronky #10507
            www.diamondhorsevalley.com

Comment

Funny thing. I'm an Indian guy, but during my travels, I've come across repro JD 2 cam stuff in Australia, and Europe, not to mention two separate attempts here in CA. We're talking complete running engines. For some reason they seem to be the ****. Myself; I don't think that over head valve thing will ever catch on.
              Into real steel, RF.
              Flat is where it's at!

Comment

Working...
              X