World's highest priced seat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World's highest priced seat!

The guy was offended when I told him he was crazy. Maybe I am behind the times on this one, but I bought one identical at Davenport for $300. I know one can ask whatever you want, but $3900? Maybe he meant Yen.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMEWAX%3AIT
    Last edited by silentgreyfello; 11-02-2010, 11:19 AM.

I noticed zero bidders. I wonder why?

Comment

the other day you said to paleeze quit whining and feeling sorry for ourselves parts are worth whatever someone will pay. what changed you,re mind? the guy that is selling the seat probably bought it for a hundred bucks and told whoever he bought it from that he needed it to finish his bike.

Comment

funny aint it.
        rob ronky #10507
        www.diamondhorsevalley.com

Comment

Yen? I think it's pesos.......
          47 WL
          51 Ls Sidecar
          03 FLHT
          http://www.gouldingsidecars.com

Comment

funny aint it.
            Quite!!
            Robbie
            Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

you sure he just isn't adding some kinda fongool California taxes to that seat's price? maybe he meant $400 + CA State Tax + CA Save the Prairie Dog Tax + Ventura County Tax + CA Vendor Tax + Next Years School Levy + CA Keyboard Tax + CA Guest Workers Compensation Tax + The cost to tan the leather back in the day adjusted for inflation...

Comment

I think I mentioned "he can ask whatever he wants". I am not whining. Heck, if he gets that, I will put mine up for auction the day after for only 3k! I find it rather amusing that the guy is asking 8 to 10 times what it's worth (in my book). If he sells it for what he is asking, good for him! Somebody was too lazy too shop around. Who knows, if the economy turns around after the demos get their arses kicked tonight, it might be worth every penny.

Comment

Holy crap! Imagine if the rest of the bike was sold piece by piece like that.... it would be worth oh... sumthin' like a meelion dollars!
                  Cory Othen
                  Membership#10953

Comment

One thig to say

Think he been into the Medical Marijuana

Comment

Working...
                    X