Thanks it has been fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paps View Post
    What part of the topic is getting old ?? The freedom of speech part ? As long as I can post Bob, I will. I didn't leave the forum....the forum threatened to lock me out if I did not comply with the new identification policy. So far, it has not done so. Still may happen though. I really doubt the software has been turned on yet. Do you notice any new features ?
    grow up paps.your recent post do nothing but detracted from your useful ones.as a moderator of a forum you should not belittle the one here who has not changed the software yet. you have helped many with 45's.including me. stop being childish with this bs.
    Last edited by rwm; 11-17-2010, 07:22 AM.
    rob ronky #10507
    www.diamondhorsevalley.com

Comment

No belittlement intended Rob. Kevin is an upstanding guy. He did say, in his announcement, the software change may prevent logging in. The key word here is "may". Maybe it will...maybe it won't... If any belittlement is felt...it is by me. I only replied to what I saw as belittlement towards me. Nothing more....nothing less....

Comment

Paps
        Now I see what’s really going on. I thought the club was trying to quiet the perceived malcontents with the new requirements. But in fact there’re just using you to drive everybody off. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL. Kudos to the club, nicely played.
        Dave
        Last edited by BNSONS; 11-17-2010, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X