AMCA Membership survey still open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMCA Membership survey still open

We just wanted you to know that although the printed deadline for responding to the AMCA Membership Survey has passed, we recognize that some members were delayed in receiving their magazines, so we have not cut off responses.

Response to the survey has been very strong, and you can still send in responses either online or by mail until the end of this month.

And for those of you who may have had a problem with question 9, which asked for the number of miles that you ride your antique motorcycles each year, we have eliminated the problem that was being caused when people entered numbers that included commas--so please go back and complete your survey response.

We would ask that you do not include a link to the online site in any response to this post, since we want to make sure that survey responses come from AMCA members who received the link in their magazines.

Thanks.

Bill Wood

Bill,
    Here in NZ I still haven't got the magazine. Didn't get the one before that either.
    How about sending me a personal message as to how I can access the survey on line.
    Thanks Tommo.
    Peter Thomson, a.k.a. Tommo
    A.M.C.A. # 2777
    Palmerston North, New Zealand.

Comment

Peter:

Just sent it--thanks for participating in the survey.

Bill

Comment

Working...
      X