Large AMCA back patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Large AMCA back patch

Are members wearing the Large Patch on their jackets or vest's. Just wondering.

Yes, some folks are. Good advertising for the club and also a good conversation starter.
    Lonnie Campbell #9908
    South Cackalackey, U.S. of A.

Come see us at the Tenth Annual AMCA Southern National Meet - May 17-19, 2019 at Denton FarmPark, Denton, N.C.

Visit the website for vendor and visitor information at www.amcasouthernnationalmeet.com

Comment

Does the AMCA have anything equivalent to a 1%'er patch. to go along with the back patch.

Comment

Nope! 100% only.
        AMCA #3149
        http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

Originally posted by Erdos View Post
          Does the AMCA have anything equivalent to a 1%'er patch. to go along with the back patch.
          yes i think this is it here: $

Comment

$75 is a great plenty for a 12X12 patch. Maybe that includes the vest.

Wearing any patch that resembles a 1% patch is probably not a good idea no matter where you live.

Comment

I received mine in the mail and I think my ruler has shrunk!!! What they call 12'X12' is really 8 3/4" high and wing tip to wing tip and I'm measuring the from the black black gound material! is only 9 3/4' wide. I have written to Susan just before posting this ,so I haven't had a response from her yet.

Comment

I received an email back from Susan, pointing out the word "APPROXIMATELY" is before 12'x12".. Sorry but I don't think that word fits when the size is so far off the mark! I sent it back this morning!. Wouldn't it just be better to describe the true size as 9"X10" ?

Comment

Originally posted by john fretschl View Post
                  I received an email back from Susan, pointing out the word "APPROXIMATELY" is before 12'x12".. Sorry but I don't think that word fits when the size is so far off the mark! I sent it back this morning!. Wouldn't it just be better to describe the true size as 9"X10" ?
                  As So you should ,
                  Wonder if the club will let us pay "APPROXIMATELY" $30 for club Renew, You know maybe $20 or 25, LOL !!!

Comment

This description was used by the manufacturer. I am sorry that you are disappointed in the size of the product; this is the first I've heard of this issue. We will re-visit the description on the website. As for the higher-than-I-would-prefer price, this item is HANDMADE IN THE USA. Thank you for your input.
                    Susan

Comment

Working...
                    X