caimag.com forum back up and running - finally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by micmac View Post
    Same here Rooster, I quit going and stopped havin g viruses and having to clean my machine. I would like to know where (and how) to check for that nasty 'lil devil you described as I do do paypal and purchase goods on the 'puter. I miss the site as well. I really enjoyed it there.
    you can get a new electronic security code from paypal.last month my paypal was hacked for $425.00.paypal knew it was fraud and emailed me.they stopped the transaction and credited my account.to make things harder for hackers paypal gave me a security key card it's the size of a credit card.every time i logon to paypal i hit the button on the card.a little window in the on the card shows me a new security code. without it no paypal transaction. i don't work for paypal or any bank.but i think it's a great thing check it out at www.paypal.com/securitykey. i keep very little in the paypal account but it still pisses you off when someone freezes it with a hacking.
    rob ronky #10507
    www.diamondhorsevalley.com

Comment

Everyone must be vigilant by using all protective means possible. The front line of defense is the websites though. They must keep unwanted out first. Paps

Comment

Working...
      X