No announcement yet.

Jefferson update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the write-up Bob!! It's always interesting to hear a report on a meet. Sorry to hear about the jiffy marker artist (or lack thereof) It looked damp but any time with a collection of old bikes/parts usually turns out to be a good time.
    Cory Othen
    Membership#10953

Comment

Cory, two muddy days at Jefferson still beats thirty perfect days at work! Bob L
      AMCA #3149
      http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Luland View Post
        some human piece of **** had taken a magic marker the night before and had totally defaced one of toilet stalls in the men’s room. I saw it earlier and it was graffiti. It beats the hell out of me how someone could be invited to this beautiful place and deface it
        blatant disrespect for the property of others and the abuse of hospitality extended will eventually get these graffiti b@stards the beating they deserve.

Comment

cory i did not have lucy with me at jefferson so photo's are not that good.she takes all the photos while i'm yapping.if i see brad at hershy i'll ask him about the mack.
          rob ronky #10507
          www.diamondhorsevalley.com

Comment

Cory, two muddy days at Jefferson still beats thirty perfect days at work! Bob L
            You said it!!!

Originally posted by rwm View Post
            cory i did not have lucy with me at jefferson so photo's are not that good.she takes all the photos while i'm yapping.if i see brad at hershy i'll ask him about the mack.
            Thanks Rob!!! I think I just saw that bike recently in a magazine. I'll have to take a look.
            Cory Othen
            Membership#10953

Comment

Jefferson pictures

Jefferson was great meet! Its easy to forget about being soggy when your havin fun. The guy that defaced the bathroom is a coward- we are guests there! Thanks to all that made that meet happen, it was diffacult with all that rain
              Attached Files

Comment

Well I can't say I bought anything worth talking about, but the weather saturday was nice. I had some nice conversations with people from the forum whom I had only known as a screen name for several years. Lots of nice motorcycles as usual, not bad for my last swap of 2010. Thanks to everyone who makes that happen for me to just show up and enjoy myself. Good Job!!
                1959 XLCH

Comment

Usually at Jefferson, it is some yahoo stopping up the toilets with paper towels! Jefferson is always a great, often wet, meet!
                  Lonnie Campbell #9908
                  South Cackalackey, U.S. of A.

Come see us at the Tenth Annual AMCA Southern National Meet - May 17-19, 2019 at Denton FarmPark, Denton, N.C.

Visit the website for vendor and visitor information at www.amcasouthernnationalmeet.com

Comment

Just need your yellow rubber boots like the ones you use when you are pouring your concrete driveway!!!!
                    Had a great time anyway mabe next year we will have female mud wrestling (naked optional)

Comment

It was a great time as always.
                      I tried to move my trailer Sunday before I loaded and could not move it an inch. The White Rose rescue teem did get me out of the of the goo and after I loaded got out with no issue.
                      This is my favorite meet of the year. I never make any money there, but will keep going back.
                      The grounds and people that attend are the best.
                      Steve and the rest of the crew always do the best with what they have for options.
                      Lucky they let me in the corral Thursday. After all the rain Thursday night I could not have got in my spot.
                      Jim

Comment

One more update to report. I now have near pneumonia from my gallant actions Thursday night. This brings me to my next observation. I’m talking snot! The amount of snot that is produced just in the lower 48 alone could dwarf oil imports. I mean there has to be some commercial use for this stuff. With the right chemistry this stuff could be a space age adhesive? This could be the stuff Tom Cotton has been searching for? Super sealing properties while resisting digestive fuels (Hell it resists everything else). And to think all this time it’s just been under his nose. Lol! Bob L
                        Last edited by Robert Luland; 10-07-2010, 04:28 PM.
                        AMCA #3149
                        http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

Originally posted by DEWGARINC View Post
                          Jefferson was great meet! Its easy to forget about being soggy when your havin fun. The guy that defaced the bathroom is a coward- we are guests there! Thanks to all that made that meet happen, it was diffacult with all that rain
                          Thanks for the pics... you'd never know the weather was bad judging from the sky.

Originally posted by flathead tom View Post
                          Just need your yellow rubber boots like the ones you use when you are pouring your concrete driveway!!!!
                          Had a great time anyway mabe next year we will have female mud wrestling (naked optional)
                          "Optional"..... that's mighty decent of you Tom........

One more update to report. I now have near pneumonia from my gallant actions Thursday night. This brings me to my next observation. I’m talking snot! The amount of snot that is produced just in the lower 48 alone could dwarf oil imports. I mean there has to be some commercial use for this stuff. With the right chemistry this stuff could be a space age adhesive? This could be the stuff Tom Cotton has been searching for? Super sealing properties while resisting digestive fuels. And to think all this time it’s just been under his nose. Lol! Bob L
                          I'm sensing a warped sense of humor Bob.... I gotta have a sit down b.s. with you one day........ Oh, and I hope you manage to deal with that "near pneumonia!!
                          Cory Othen
                          Membership#10953

Comment

One more update to report. I now have near pneumonia from my gallant actions Thursday night. This brings me to my next observation. I’m talking snot! The amount of snot that is produced just in the lower 48 alone could dwarf oil imports. I mean there has to be some commercial use for this stuff. With the right chemistry this stuff could be a space age adhesive? This could be the stuff Tom Cotton has been searching for? Super sealing properties while resisting digestive fuels (Hell it resists everything else). And to think all this time it’s just been under his nose. Lol! Bob L
                            I never thought about making glue out of it. I been using it for bubble gum all these years. :doh:

Comment

Working...
                            X