No announcement yet.

2011 AMCA Calendar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uhhh, Fred, the survey happened (or was offered) before the cannonball.
    We have been so impressed by the cannonball that we have suggested that it be shared more visibly than here in cyberspace, where a small percentage of us have enjoyed it far more than our friends who are less connected. .. or perhaps you were speaking to the marque and origin preference.
    Anyway, I'll say it again, I want a cannonball calendar!!!

Comment

me personally i think that the calender should look nearly identical to a Rigid Tool Calender, instead of Rigid Tools we would have Rigid Frame bikes. i would also suggest ya get the models from the same agency as they did, the bikes could come from our membership as usual. i don't mind ***anese models either, Sweedes and Brit Babes are good too....all inclusive here, not just American made.

Comment

Originally posted by sludge View Post
        ***anese
        i have no idea why anybody would censor a nationality??
        Last edited by sludge; 09-30-2010, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Mast View Post
          uhhh, Fred, the survey happened (or was offered) before the cannonball.
          We have been so impressed by the cannonball that we have suggested that it be shared more visibly than here in cyberspace, where a small percentage of us have enjoyed it far more than our friends who are less connected. .. or perhaps you were speaking to the marque and origin preference.
          Anyway, I'll say it again, I want a cannonball calendar!!!
          I'm getting what your saying Phil.... I'm betting that when all is said and done that a Cannonball video will show up. I'd also pony up the cash to acquire a Cannonball calendar. Maybe when Lonnie resurfaces we can see what he has to say....
          Cory Othen
          Membership#10953

Comment

Working...
          X