Question re: CAIM forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question re: CAIM forum

Know here are folks here who are also on the Classic American Iron forum. Since late Saturday nite any time i have tried to log into the CAIM forum I get a warning that it contains malware which is hazardous to the health of your computer. I use a Mac system so it is pretty sensitive to that kind of stuff.

Anyone else having that problem? Any chance someone with connection to the admin folks there could pass the info on?

I have the same problem. Each time I make a mouse click on that site I have to click on two security warnings. I'm on a Apple computer too using Norton anti-virus and I get the below details. Even after turning off some of the security features I still cannot log on. I've asked a friend of mine to post the below info for me in hopes that it will help the admins resolve the problem.

Safe Browsing
    Diagnostic page for caimag.com

What is the current listing status for caimag.com?
    Site is listed as su****ious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for su****ious activity 3 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?
    Of the 313 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 89 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2010-09-20, and the last time su****ious content was found on this site was on 2010-09-20.
    Malicious software is hosted on 4 domain(s), including quintivolt.com/, opperlant.com/, priztersmon.com/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS33070 (RMH).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
    Over the past 90 days, caimag.com appeared to function as an intermediary for the infection of 3 site(s) including roadbikemag.com/, harleyhowto.com/, aimag.com/.

Has this site hosted malware?
    No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?
    In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Next steps:
    Return to the previous page.
    If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.

Comment

Just about everyone is getting warning popups on caimag.com now. I sent an email to the admin alerting them to the issue.
      47 WL
      51 Ls Sidecar
      03 FLHT
      http://www.gouldingsidecars.com

Comment

Thanks for alerting them

Comment

caimag warning.JPG Well Now......AVG now warns of a virus at that forum. Details in pic. The warning window popped up when entering the Harley Motorcycle 1936-1964 category. Paps

Comment

Yes, this is real. ...bill
            Bill Gilbert in Oregon

Comment

Yep, it's a bad deal, and it seems the Admin over there has his head stuck in the sand. I'm staying away until they get it cleaned up. I picked up a trojan horse just this evening--- thankfully my software picked it up and whacked it to the vault.
              People are staying away in droves.................!

Comment

If anyone on here can get a message to the administrators over there, tell them to solicit these people. http://www.invizon.com/ . Ask to speak with kevin Sather when they call. He can clean that mess up ! No...He is not free. Tell him "Pa" sent them. Paps

Comment

lost mine to a trojan horse last weekend.i thought it came from a new site lucy set up.it rode in before a new update came out and whacked almost everything.
                  rob ronky #10507
                  www.diamondhorsevalley.com

Comment

Originally posted by 23JDCA 808 View Post
                    Yes, this is real. ...bill
                    Real bad. It will cost us $100 to have my wife's computer put right. ...bill
                    Bill Gilbert in Oregon

Comment

CAIMAG nows says database error. AIMAG is also offline. This thing has really whacked a bunch of PC's here lately. Hope they get it fixed.
                      47 WL
                      51 Ls Sidecar
                      03 FLHT

Comment

I don't have any problem there. My AVG stays quiet.
                        Be sure to visit;
                        http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
                        Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
                        Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

I can't get in. Same message as Mister big--- "database error". Oh, ya think..?!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Haynes View Post
                            I don't have any problem there. My AVG stays quiet.
                            Chris, you can open the forum at caimag?
                            47 WL
                            51 Ls Sidecar
                            03 FLHT

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Big View Post
                              Chris, you can open the forum at caimag?
                              He told me earlier tonight that he was able to access the site with no problems. I suspect that was before it came crashing down.
                              It's a good thing--- no more infections, and I bet the Ajax Crew is in there right now scrubbing the woodwork......

Comment

Working...
                              X