Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's time to say goodnight

Members
    as you have probably heard, after 12 years on the board I have decided to take a break.
    I took on 2 big projects while serving the membership. the Judging and the new Web Site, I am proud of the what I accomplished with both of these.
    I was told by my wife that I had more friends around the country then I realized, well after attending the meets this year, I found out WOW was she right!!(again) that is probably the best part of serving on the board.
    my plans now are to keep going to meets and road runs and having fun with old and new friends.

I will continue to moderate this forum until the end of the year, so if you have problems or suggestions, let me know.

SEE YOU ON THE ROAD!!
    Last edited by kval; 09-14-2010, 12:01 AM.
    Kevin Valentine 13
    EX-Chief Judge

You've done a good job Kevin! Let's hope that your replacement is up to the task!!
    Cory Othen
    Membership#10953

Comment

What Cory said! ... Perry

Comment

You should be proud of your work here Kevin. I hope the next guy has your same patience with us.
        ------------
        Steve
        AMCA #7300

Comment

We've never met but your contributions to the club speak volumes about your commitment to the club. Wishing you nothing but fair skies and smooth roads ahead.
          AMCA 15783

Comment

Gonna miss you Kevin. Jobs all well done. Take care and we'll catch up with you at one of the meets. Paps

Comment

Thank You ! ( no one ever says that enough)
              Brian Howard AMCA#5866

Comment

Kevin
                I also want to thank you for your help getting the club to this point.
                Time will tell, but I wish your follow up the best also.
                Hope to see you at the meets in the future.
                Jim
                Last edited by junkyarddog; 09-15-2010, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by junkyarddog View Post
                  Kyle
                  I also want to thank you for your help getting the club to this point.
                  Time will tell, but I wish your follow up the best also.
                  Hope to see you at the meets in the future.
                  Jim
                  Ummm, his name is Kevin! Thanks Kevin!

Comment

Thanks very much for your services Kevin, well done! Time to take a brake and just enjoy, hope you can do lot's of that.

Comment

Thanks, Kevin, for a job well done. And thanks to the support you have shown us here in the Carolinas and Georgia. I know we'll see you around and wish you the best.
                      Lonnie Campbell #9908
                      South Cackalackey, U.S. of A.

Come see us at the Tenth Annual AMCA Southern National Meet - May 17-19, 2019 at Denton FarmPark, Denton, N.C.

Visit the website for vendor and visitor information at www.amcasouthernnationalmeet.com

Comment

Kevin Thanks for what you have done for all of us ! Enjoy being just a regular guy having fun !

Comment

Kevin, thanks for all of the help and advice you have given me over the years. Best of luck, see you down the road. Fred.
                          Fred Davis AMCA #9176

Comment

My sincere thanks to you, my friend. The club is a better organization because of your efforts.
                            George and Kyle Marakas
                            K & G Cycles

Comment

Thank You Kevin for all you have done and all the time you spent making things better for us when you could have been just enjoying life. Well now it is your turn so have fun. Hope to see you at a meet sometime!
                              Robbie
                              Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Working...
                              X