DAVENPORT 2010 BOARDTRACKER REPORT WITH FLICK & CRASH from PUSHERMAN RACING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAVENPORT 2010 BOARDTRACKER REPORT WITH FLICK & CRASH from PUSHERMAN RACING

Hello All ! Davenport was a BLAST !!! The Boardtrackers had a rough day, Michael Lang got hurt starting his bike at the swap, not even inside the track yet ! The bad karma was in the air. The weather crushed the track so we were delayed entry to the infield. Once in, team Merten had a bike down, pusherman team had Big Jesus 151 down, Michael Lang blew a pushrod & he went down. We all pitched in trading parts & working on each others bikes to make it all happen. Between Lang, Merten & Pusherman, 3 bikes were out & the race started with 6 bikes.... But it was a great Race!!!!

Race Results:

First Place Jim Wall, Indian
    Second Place Team Dinosaur, Harley Davidson (Roy Taboada & Dave Kafton)
    Third Place Vince Martinico, Indian
    Fourth Place Team Merten, Harley Davidson
    Fifth Place Carl Estes, Harley Davidson (DNF -Crash)
    Sixth Place John Chadwell, Harley Davidson (DNF- Mechanical Failure, Lap 2)

For the video, go to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJYB4VXbExs
    Last edited by kval; 09-17-2010, 05:39 PM.

Dave Kafton is also competing in the Cannonball!!
    PMB

Comment

thank's Carl for the great vidio. team Mertens will be up and running strong next year. we will be working hard this winter to get my 24 back on the track. just won't run with a bent valve. also brother Kurt and I will working on the 3 board tracker this winter. a 1920 J. Thanks again. Johnny & Kurt Mertens

Comment

Carl you forgot about Wayne Albertson. from Egg Harbor.NJ. HE Dumped his H.D. Hummer and was unable to run his 1918 pope board track racer. he injured his left hand in that crash. hope every thing is fine Wayne.hope to see you next year. team MERTENS.#21- #24 H.D.

Comment

Wayne Albertson is fine, nothing broken. I picked him up at the hospital just as the races were ending. The emergency room really got him out in a hurry.

Comment

What video ??? Youtube says user removed it. Paps

Comment

Hey Dave,thanks for the info,glad to hear Wayne is fine as his knuckle looked broke.Rick

Comment

Sorry gentlemen !!!

Well Guys, now you know my head got rattled! My appoligies to Wayne Albertson & Mike Terry. I heard Wayne got taken out by another rider & his hand was a mess. I'm glad to hear he is fine. Thank you Dave M...... Mike Terry blew a cylinder while warming his X in the pits, which ended his day. Sorry Mike, he'll be back for the next season.........I don't know what happened to the Video, Sorry guys I'll get that resolved asap. Have Fun everyone, Thanks ,Carl , Pusherman Racing

Comment

Got the link fixed and it is now ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJYB4VXbExs

Comment

Great to see the old bikes back on the track. Thanx for keeping the sport alive. Awesome video, very professional and fun to watch. I like the part were your bike decides to take a nap going into the turn

Comment

Great video! Sky.... Dirt.... Sky.... Dirt.. Glad no one got seriously hurt.
                      ------------
                      Steve
                      AMCA #7300

Comment

Thanks a bunch for fixin the video clip ! Awesome footage !! I'm a gonna win this one....oops ! Was gonna win this one !! LOL.... Bummer loosing it in that turn BUT PHYSICALLY OK TO DO IT ANOTHER TIME. Paps

Comment

Working...
                        X