Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about some pics of Davenport already!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about some pics of Davenport already!

I mean it's bad enough I didn't get to go. Bob L
    AMCA #3149
    http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Just picture thousands of bicycles, motorized bicycles, mopeds, mini-bikes, dirt bikes, 4-wheelers, golf carts buzzing everywhere so bad your neck hurt from jumping out of the way, your ol lady getting hit twice as well as the cops swerving off the road after hauling ass down the back road ( he did say sorry to my ol lady thanks ) and the rude people on the south side camping that came into the sellers / camping area all through the night yelling, doing burn-outs at 2 am on mopeds? flying thru kicking dirt up all over our parts all day and night... Just imagine a thousand mile trip one way for this meet? Never again for this party of four, maybe Davenport should get a few tips from Wauseon meet and change a few rules. Was always good to see a lot of old friends as usual and made many new ones. Sorry no pictures, my camera broke after it got ruined from a four wheeler ( thanks jerk ) and a nice part as well.

Comment

Other than that how was it? Jerry

Comment

I thought they stopped that 2 years ago? That was the last time I went. That's terrible yer better half got hit, that is really something that is totally uncalled for.
        Pete Cole AMCA #14441
        1947 Indian Chief

Comment

Actually it was great! Prices high as always but great selection of parts! Finally met some folks like Lyle Landstrom from Landstrom Foundry, the guys from S&S, Mike and wife from Linkertcarbs.com ( hope your truck made it home safely ) and finally Tom Cotten, who I think is under appreciated and is such a professional at his craft. What someone could learn from him in a day! All great except for PEOPLE ON VEHICLES who got mad when you got in their way. Also wanted to mention the people working and volunteers were second to none in the "flood and mud" control. They made it possible to make every ones stay a little less muddy!

Comment

And those fearless racers were awesome! What talent and hope the racer that wrecked is ok, I know he got up but didn't hear anything later...

Comment

Sounded like he got into a "tank slapper", all I seen was a bike going end over end...been there,done that...Mike

Comment

Davenport 2010

Das Deutschland Weissbier Drinking Team!
                Davenport 2010
                Eggi,Fritz, Ken
                Attached Files
                Ken S., # 6457
                1926- H-D BAF-Peashooter
                1954-H-D Panhead

Comment

I got to watch some hillbilly spend 4 hours trying to park his pickup and trailer loaded with 75 bicycles and 2 harleys, on the slick stuff. one-of-a-kind.

Comment

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

Comment

O.K. that's it.... I have to get down there next year!!! Thanks for the pics!!!!
                      Cory Othen
                      Membership#10953

Comment

Ken!!! It looks as though you fellas have the sport all figured out...........
                        Cory Othen
                        Membership#10953

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Mast View Post
                          I got to watch some hillbilly spend 4 hours trying to park his pickup and trailer loaded with 75 bicycles and 2 harleys, on the slick stuff. one-of-a-kind.
                          i think i know that ridgerunner....did he have a sofa tied to the cab?

Comment

Working...
                          X