board problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• board problems

Anyone else having trouble posting replys? I type something up, hit quick reply and get a message saying i must refresh and log on. I was already logged on.
    Brian Howard AMCA#5866

You may have taken to long to make the reply and your session timed out. Paps

Comment

Thanks , I guess I need to be quicker. Didn't have this problem on the old board though.
      Brian Howard AMCA#5866

Comment

OK, so how darn quick do I gotta be? It happened again tonight, and I was trying to compose my thoughts rather quickly.
        Brian Howard AMCA#5866

Comment

I don't know what they have the timer setting set at. What I do....when I know a forum is on a time set, I write what I have to say in a word program and then copy and paste it to the reply box, when I am ready to make a reply. I have also noticed the login sessions time out while reading posts as well.

Comment

Not sure what to say. Your browser perhaps? Or your ISP? I regularly walk away from posts midway to walk out to the shop and look in a parts book or at a part on the shelf and return to finish my post. And it never logs me out. Never had the problem. Do you use AOL or one of those type providers? I suspect they would chop things off. Time is money you know!
            Robbie
            Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

tried checking the remember me box, we'll see if that helps. I walk out to the shop sometimes too, never was a problem before.
              Brian Howard AMCA#5866

Comment

Did it work for me? I haven't been on in ages.
                Denise

Comment

Working...
                X