Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For all of you in New Nazi Jersey that didn’t know?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For all of you in New Nazi Jersey that didn’t know?

AMCA #3149
    http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Bob

does it make any sence that they say to remove the registration decal and not the inspection decal I think someone goofed if there is no inspection should it not say remove the inspection decal ????
    Moose
    aka Glenn

Comment

Here's the full story: http://www.gardenstateabate.org/html...hanges2010.htm

Comment

Originally posted by HD48FL View Post
        this to me is a good thing!! no more long waits at the inspection station, and having someone that knows nothing about motorcycles looking over my bike to see if it is safe enough. you should see the look I get when they ask me to turn on my left directional, and I poke them in the face(old bikes don't have directionals, I have to explain it to them)
        Kevin Valentine 13
        EX-Chief Judge

Comment

I have five bikes registered with historic plates, they were never ever required to go to inspection. I have three registered that did require inspection. Now the good part, I got no less than eight letters from MVC. Gov. Christie wants to eliminate waste?
          Perhaps this explains why my motorcycle registrations cost almost as much as my pickup. I hope I don't get eight more letters correcting the inspection, registration debacle.
          Also my understanding is you can no longer go to Trenton and get Historic plates, which in most cases took less than one half hour. Now plates must be obtained through mail order, good luck with that.

Comment

You all new that in the end, it had to do with the "O" mighty buck $.
            AMCA #3149
            http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

imho you guys all missed it. this gives the leo's the ability to stop you for a courtesy safety check.your bike will fail the inspection. you will receive a fine $186. the state would have charged $50 for the inspection. so they net $136 more.ever try to fight a ticket in nj. you need a lawyer or you sit all day.nj has given me more tickets then i can count all for $150-$180. try and fight it for less.nj is the only state to stop my truck and check me for outstandig tax payment.dirt bags didn't even whant my drivers license just my ss# and ein.i got a fine in nj for my safety triangles not in their red box.if you ever used these things you know you'll never get them back in that damn box. so fold them up and under the seat they go.nope it's a fine in nj.got a fine one time for my truck being over 8ft wide cop had a tram bar that was 8ft in lenght my mirrors stuck out past the 8ft mark. not the truck or the box on the truck but the mirrors.wtf.i got a fine in nj. for my brake lights each light is 40-50 diodes so they remain working if one is blown out. well one was out 39-49 still working.not in nj that is faulty safety equipment i can go on and on with bs fines they gave me but now i'm pissed and ruined my great morning. thanks robert. ps i'll see you at jefferson.
              rob ronky #10507
              www.diamondhorsevalley.com

Comment

Definately not a good thing because now the cops are the ones who are going to be the safety experts? I never took my bikes to the state inspection facility, I always went to my local indy shop and never had a problem. The system worked fine the way it was. And yes, what's up with the multiple letters. You'd think the states database would determine that one person owned multiple motorcycles and they'd just send one letter? Damn registration fees are now $65.00 a bike, that's crazy.

Comment

the letters may have been sent by a private contractor who gets paid by letters mailed out. not people mailed to.so why not send the most you can
                  rob ronky #10507
                  www.diamondhorsevalley.com

Comment

Working...
                  X