Tenino, WA Swap Meet, Show, & Ride Aug 21-23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tenino, WA Swap Meet, Show, & Ride Aug 21-23

Hope to see all of you at the 30th Annual Tenino Swapmeet and Show, sponsored by the Evergreen Chapter of the AMCA

Place: Tenino City Park, Tenino Washington, about halfway between Seattle and Portland near Olympia. Come to one of the best venues in the country among the old growth Evergreens.

Time: August 21-23 (come early, stay late)

Admission: Free!

Camping: Only $5 with lots of great sites.

Vendor Fee: $30 per space.

Bike Show (or perhaps "exhibition" is a better word). We are giving out eight very nice plaques for judges' choices in a variety of categories, a plaque for people's choice, and tee shorts for bikes in categories like "Ride it Like You Stole it." This is a chance to show off your bike and is not limited to AMCA point bikes (yes, we love to see those, too). As long as your bike is 35 years old or older, bring it on down! THERE IS NO FEE to enter. Again, your bike doesn't have to be perfect to be in the show. We want to see barn finds, period customs, and ancient beaters. We love 'em all.

Old Japanese and European bikes welcome! (we have a plaque for each category).

Last year we had almost 40 bikes and 70 vendors, all of them hawking old motorcycle parts (not knives, tee shirts, or other fooferah). This is our thirtieth anniversary and we want to do it up proud.

For more information, you can visit our website (click on "Annual Swap Meet").

http://www.evergreenamca.org/index.html

Whose coming?!

Comment

Be there or be square ... Perry

Comment

I am bring my Davenport load to Tenino, and it's a trailer full of J, JD,and Indian parts. Mostly fresh parts that have not been to the swapmeets. 1916 Thor bike, open magneto, Early wheels, 18" HD wheels, Scout parts,
        Jeff Coffman will be there with his load of Knuckle and Panhead parts. The Cutler boys will be there as will Gene from Rouge River. Bring some parts your self, don't just come, we need to keep this meet alive.

Comment

Thanks for the plug, Terry. Bring your bikes, too. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Comment

I am bringing a trailer full of stuff. 36 HD VLH 80 ci, original paint with history going back to the 60's, all amca members. Also restored 36 knucklehead, shaw, orig paint whizzer, and maybe a CB750 or two. May bring a 69 sandcast as well. Also have some 60's British bikes, and lots of parts... some pre-16, some pre-war knuckle stuff, etc. See ya there!

Comment

It's this weekend, guys. I'm heading out in a couple hours. Hope to see a bunch of you there.

Comment

Here's this year's haul from Tenino, several milk crates and boxes full of disassembled Harley generators ... Perry
                Attached Files

Comment

Hah, I gave those a look. He's a great guy, that seller.

Comment

Working...
                  X