Wauseon Boardtracker racing pics !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wauseon Boardtracker racing pics !!!

Hey gang, check this site out, Jim Grant does a wonderful job!! Thank you Jim....www.jgphotowerx.com If someone would put up the link I would greatly appreciate it ! Bottle Rocket Pusherman Racing

Great stuff!!! http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/13002...41158549_e2rfm this is what I've been waitin' for.......... Thanks Carl!!!
    Cory Othen
    Membership#10953

Comment

Cory O !

You are quite welcome sir, thank you for all your support on this site ! Pusherman Racing

Comment

Thank You Rocky !!!

The way I understand the Racer Pit Pass fee delima was solved was, Rocky picked up the ball & sponsored the racers. Way to go Rocky, you the man !!!! Pusherman Racing

Comment

Those photo's are great, thanks much for posting. Really dig the board trackers, that Super X - awesome ! I have to se one of those race's someday, never been to one. Though I did used to make the Ventura races they had for a while here in So Cal, nothing like this stuff though - too cool.

Comment

Hello Tom

Come to Davenport & join the crew- best seat in the house, also the funnest seat too!! Pusherman Racing

Comment

That was very nice of Rocky to do that , generous too.
              Denise

Comment

thank you Steve and all the pusherman for all the help on my bike. also rocky for paying our way into the races.on to Davenport. hope to see all the board tracker gang there. also thanks to all the fans that support the board trackers. Johnny Mertens. """ 24 """

Comment

Working...
                X