Racing at Wauseon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racing at Wauseon

Well there racing at Ohio at this moment, sure wanted to go this year, maybe next. Hope nobody gets hurt. If anybody happens to have updates sure would be nice.
    Jim Wall

Races at Wauseon

Jim,
    Wish I could give you an update, we left Little Rock Arkansas early this morning and hoped to make it to Wauseon in time for the races tonight, unfortunately there were HUGE traffic delays on I-57 in Illinois and I-69 north of Indianapolis so we are stuck in a motel for the night. Wauseon tomorrow, too late for the races, maybe next year.....

Comment

i missed the races this year.walked back to the hotel to jump in the pool.when i got back to the fair grounds boardtrack class was done. a few racers seemed to be missing this year.i didn't see mike lange or dave fusiak.they may be hear but i didn't see them.
      rob ronky #10507
      www.diamondhorsevalley.com

Comment

B.T. Races

In the all important board track class Carl and his new machine took first place in front of Pat Murphy on Evens yellow hot rod. Pat always fast came in the pits with a big question mark on his face,,, what happened? While Carl celebrated the checkered flag lap. It would appear that Carl has been practicing the oval dirt trot, he is fast on the ever smooth Wauseon track. Perfect conditions not a single complaint herd about the track. Jim I think Carl is looking for you this year, the Indian HD wars are about to heat up again.
        Joe

Comment

yes i heard carl is gunning for a wall and it's not turn 1,2,3,or 4 but jim.
          rob ronky #10507

Comment

Originally posted by rwm View Post
            i missed the races this year.walked back to the hotel to jump in the pool.when i got back to the fair grounds boardtrack class was done. a few racers seemed to be missing this year.i didn't see mike lange or dave fusiak.they may be hear but i didn't see them.
            Dave is home prepping his 1915 Harley for the Motorcycle Cannonball. But I suspect he'll be back next year.
            Buzz Kanter
            Classic-Harley.Info Classic Harley History
            [Classic American Iron Forum Classic Harley Forum
            [American Iron Magazine Harley Magazine

Comment

I figured I'd post these here... courtesy of Slojo!!!

Congrats Carl!!!

Cory Othen
              Membership#10953

Comment

anybody get photo's of the burning indian.too bad they didn't have the right fire extinguishers
                rob ronky #10507

Comment

Wauseon Replay !!!

Hello Boys & Girls, Wauseon was a blast !! Thank you Slo Joe & Cory O for the super quick pics, fantastic... Now here's how it went down. It was a dramatic day as my new bike Bottle Rocket had no fork dampeners & wanted to jump off the track. Duct tape & hose clamps we were back out for more abuse. Thank God Hollywood had a roll of duct tape the size of a bowling ball.Thank You very much Hollywood !! Big Jesus lost a mag & went down lap 2 of the heat race. I was so exhausted I was ready to throw in the towel. Then Doctor Steve came to the rescue & repaired the mag so we could continue to the main event. Here's the line up -Carl Estes hd #1,Evan Kunes & Pat Murphy hd #2, Mike Longoria hd # 3, Steve Lippoldt hd # 4, John Rhodes Excelsior # 5. I am very proud of team Pusherman 1st & 3rd place!!!! Once again it was an honor to race with the best boardtrackers in the U.S.A. Doctor Steve built 3 of the top 5 motors. Thank you Sir, you are the MAN !! So its off to Davenport, where some bad cowboys hangout. Team Wall #1 & team Dinosaur #2, you guys Rock !!! Have Fun All,...We Are !!! Pusherman Racing
                  Last edited by big jesus 151; 07-19-2010, 09:53 AM. Reason: I'm stoopid !

Comment

Thanks for the run-down!!! Davenport should be interesting...
                    Cory Othen
                    Membership#10953

Comment

Great Job Carl! Hey, when you have time, can you post some close up shots of the new racer?
                      David Morrill
                      Sylacauga, AL. USA.
                      AMCA #15284

Deadly Dave's Blog
                      Sharing the Lost Stories of Early American Motorcycling.

http://dlmracing.blogspot.com/

1921 Harley-Davidson Model J Racer

It will break a hundred, if you drop it from a plane!

Comment

Originally posted by rwm View Post
                        anybody get photo's of the burning indian.too bad they didn't have the right fire extinguishers
                        I found these photos on another blog site;
                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                        X