VIDEO Buzz Kanter's 1915 Harley Up and Running

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO Buzz Kanter's 1915 Harley Up and Running

Here is some video I shot yesterday of Dave Fusiak getting my 1915 Harley up and running after a total overhaul and rebuild. We had the engine all the way down with new flywheels on up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5uG4BngvZc

We had some problems earlier in the day with the magneto but swapped it out and she fired on the first try. It took Dave making a few adjustments in the carb to get it better. Still needs work on the clutch and rear brakes but it wil happen.

Sorry about the video quality but hope you enjoy it all the same.

Follow along in print in the pages of American Iron Magazine.
    Buzz Kanter
    Classic-Harley.Info Classic Harley History
    [Classic American Iron Forum Classic Harley Forum
    [American Iron Magazine Harley Magazine

how fare were you gonna chase after dave.
    rob ronky #10507
    www.diamondhorsevalley.com

Comment

Good job Buzz and Dave. Bike looks good and with a little more tuning you will be on your way. It good you have some time, i know a few of the guys on this run that are way behined. All the west coast guys will be at Davenport or still working on there bikes at home. It up to 99 riders now, Good Luck, ride safe and fast. That 15 will do 60mph easy with out over heating. Them big bores and big flywheels with be parked cooling off.

Comment

Originally posted by rwm View Post
        how fare were you gonna chase after dave.
        Depends on how far he was about to go without me :-)
        Buzz Kanter

Comment

Originally posted by marsh1915hd View Post
          Good job Buzz and Dave. Bike looks good and with a little more tuning you will be on your way. It good you have some time, i know a few of the guys on this run that are way behined. All the west coast guys will be at Davenport or still working on there bikes at home. It up to 99 riders now, Good Luck, ride safe and fast. That 15 will do 60mph easy with out over heating. Them big bores and big flywheels with be parked cooling off.
          Thanks Terry. Couldn't have done it without your knowledge and support. You are a good man and a shining light for all owners of 1915 Harleys. Seriously.
          Buzz Kanter

Comment

Working...
          X