Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

Yesterday I posted a question to the membership her in regards to the upcoming Indian Come Home Day in Springfield, Mass next weekend with a link. When I posted it, a screen poped up and said my post would have to be approved by a moderator, well how long does this take? SHould I start planning my posts of topics a few weeks ahead of time?
    Pete Cole AMCA #14441
    1947 Indian Chief

How do we know you're really MicMac?

Comment

Originally posted by micmac View Post
      Yesterday I posted a question to the membership her in regards to the upcoming Indian Come Home Day in Springfield, Mass next weekend with a link. When I posted it, a screen poped up and said my post would have to be approved by a moderator, well how long does this take? SHould I start planning my posts of topics a few weeks ahead of time?
      Pete
      I have no idea what you did to make that message appear, I did not receive any notice about something needing approval. try posting again
      Kevin Valentine 13
      EX-Chief Judge

Comment

Originally posted by micmac View Post
        Pete
        I found it!! somehow you made it a moderated post, I found it and approved it, so now everybody can see it. I have no idea why it was listed that way
        Kevin Valentine 13
        EX-Chief Judge

Comment

Hey Kevin, if I did it, I haven't a clue in the world how! I was curious as to why we need to be moderated on a site where we all pay to belong as members. I could understand if stuff got outta hand on here, but in my brief tenure I have seen no such thing. Mayhaps I hit a button somewhere. Anyhow, it's posted. I hope to meet some of you there (Springfield). I'm stopping on my way to a 'lil town called Juniper, New Brunswick, Canada. I hope to impact the fish population in said environs.
          Pete Cole AMCA #14441
          1947 Indian Chief

Comment

Working...
          X