The Great Wauseon National Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great Wauseon National Meet

Just a reminder to check out the our webpage for the Wauseon National Meet, we have a new vendor map online to view or print out, the meet has been growing and we've added a new vendor row, you can check it out here

http://wauseonnationalmeet.org/

The Fulton County Fairgrounds has some improvements including new showers, a new pavilion and more electrical hookups. The four chapters (Lake Erie Chapter, Maumee Valley, Ohio Valley, and River Valley) have been working hard to make it all come together for your enjoyment with over 150 member volunteers pitching in.

The Friday night races are again on track to be an exciting part of the meet, and the Lake Erie Chapter is happy to again sponsor the vintage racing. We like you guys!

John Prusnek, VP
    Lake Erie Chapter
    AMCA #2430
    Last edited by spajohn; 06-24-2010, 11:01 AM. Reason: bad taste

Wauseon has become my favorite meet of the season. Looking forward to this year !

Comment

i can't wait for the races, i have been looking over the fence for the past couple of years and catching glimpses, but gonna go legit this year and pay so i can see it all. John, is it possible to sit on the infield and watch the races or does everybody have to sit in the stands? i like to be right at the turns with the dirt flying etc.

Comment

Originally posted by sludge View Post
        i can't wait for the races, i have been looking over the fence for the past couple of years and catching glimpses, but gonna go legit this year and pay so i can see it all. John, is it possible to sit on the infield and watch the races or does everybody have to sit in the stands? i like to be right at the turns with the dirt flying etc.
        Sludge--
        In my opinion, the best way to see the races is to pay the few extra bucks for the pit pass and watch everything from the infield. You get to be close to the action and see just what those guys go through to field their machines. It's a whole different perspective, and definitely worth the price--I highly recommend it. Cheap fun!
        John Prusnek, VP
        Lake Erie Chapter

Comment

Working...
        X