Wauseon Boardtrack Races !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wauseon Boardtrack Races !!!

Hello all, I recieved my application for boardtracker racing @ Wauseon 2010. I was pleased to see that the Lake Erie Chapter AMCA has sponsored the boardtracker entries. As a person that has poured thousands of $ & hundreds of hours promoting boardtracker racing, I sincerely appreciate this act of kindness! THANK YOU VERY MUCH LAKE ERIE CHAPTER !!!!!!!! You have a friend @ Pusherman Racing, swing by our booth & I'll buy you guys one! Carl Estes Big Jesus 151

carl

what are you buyin for the guys - a boardtracker, if so sign me up for one, I'd prefer a 1914 excelsior short coupled

just kiddin my friend see you in wauseon

aka HAWG
    1914 EXCELSIOR BELT DRIVE SINGLE
    1914 excelsior belt drive single carcuss
    1940 indian chief military
    1965 sportster xlch
    1969 sportster xlch bobber
    1971 bsa A65 chopper
    1969 harley ss350 sprint
    1960 harley topper
    1963 harley topper
    H model whizzer on cheiftain bicycle
    H model whizzer on schwinn bicycle
    1949 harley model 125 bobber project
    1959 harley model 165
    1960 harley super 10
    1974 indian 70cc dirt bike
    EXCELSIOR - ALWAYS MAKES GOOD

Comment

Hawg's the MAN

A Hawg, I'd buy you an X but I'm too broke putting these damn H D's on the track !!! Have fun my friend, hope to see you with a Pusherman t shirt on at Wauseon !!! Carl Big Jesus 151 Pusherman Racing

Comment

hope to go to wauseon - savin for the start of the cannonball in NC come september ( makin this years vacation around the start )

if I make wauseon - for sure this year I want to be a pusher since I wont have a racer

aka HAWG
        1914 EXCELSIOR BELT DRIVE SINGLE
        1914 excelsior belt drive single carcuss
        1940 indian chief military
        1965 sportster xlch
        1969 sportster xlch bobber
        1971 bsa A65 chopper
        1969 harley ss350 sprint
        1960 harley topper
        1963 harley topper
        H model whizzer on cheiftain bicycle
        H model whizzer on schwinn bicycle
        1949 harley model 125 bobber project
        1959 harley model 165
        1960 harley super 10
        1974 indian 70cc dirt bike
        EXCELSIOR - ALWAYS MAKES GOOD

Comment

That was a great idea. Thanks for keeping that pea gravel flying.

Denise

Comment

Pea Gravel a Flying !!!

Hello all, I am still mesmerized by the fact that only 15 boardtrackers show up to race, privateers included. There are so many more bikes out there ! ????? Pusherman

Comment

Are you'all really talkin' BOARDTRACK racin', or Flat Track? Or races for real, old timey, no brakes at all boardtrack racers on Wauseon's Flat track? I thought the last board track was demolished in the 1920s. Jeez, what a construction job! All them two by fours! Imagine that!
              Gerry Lyons #607
              http://www.37ul.com/
              http://flatheadownersgroup.com/

Comment

Boardtrackin!

Yes it's true we have no actual boardtracks left in the USA, but they also raced on the dirt through out the 20's. For instance- Dodge City check it out! I would give my left n_t to race on a board track, but for now I'll have to settle for the dirt. It is a riot, & I can tell you, when you are out there FLYING you get this overwhelming feeling that you are there racing with the pilots from the day! I have heard this from several racers, it is too cool! Much funner than a road run.....Pusherman PS you feel like Maldwyn's right next to you !!! Only inside by 1/2 a bike!!!
                Last edited by big jesus 151; 06-18-2010, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Pusher

I'll push, send me a T-shirt. I'll even pay for it to be part of the "crew"!
                  Mike

Comment

Carl,

15 boardtrackers on the grid in one race is about twice as many bikes than what you get in any vintage class anywhere I've ever been. I think that's already a number I'd be happy to see show up..........any more and I wouldn't want to be caught in that mess at turn #1 .

Comment

Pusherman Wants Schmittm

Hello Schmittm,we are located on the north end of the fairgrounds @ Wauseon, can't miss the competition green shirts ( MOPAR )...Find us & you're in, free T no problem. You gotta push though, no free rides Come 1 come all.. Thank you for your interest, Carl Pusherman

Comment

Fabercycle

Hey Tom, Just trying to drum up more interest, it would just be terrible if so many boardtracker bikes showed up that we would have to have 2 classes !!! Hey buddy you are going to love my Fat Guy lightweight handlebars Have Fun Pusherman Racing

Comment

Working...
                        X