Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhinebeck Thanks

Hi Everyone.

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who made it out to Rhinebeck this year. It was a great meet, as all amca meets are, and lots of people worked hard to make this a success.

Thanks to everyone who put their bikes in the Timeline. It was a great showing of bikes and I think everyone enjoyed it. A big thanks to all the guys who helped out Saturday morning pushing bike for 2 1/2 hours so that we can all enjoy a nice bike show. Thanks again for the fourth year of support from the Doering's. They provide the signs and mailers for the Timeline and brought 22 of the finest bikes for the Timeline. Thanks to Drew Bagin for making so many phone calls and sending out tons of postcards to help with Timeline sign-ups. Thanks to my wife and all the girls for helping with the Timeline sign-ups and putting the labels on hundreds of signs Saturday morning.

A special thanks to everyone who participated in the Joe Barber award. We had a great showing of Panheads.

Thanks to everyone in the 6 chapters who put on Rhinebeck and those folks who work so hard to make this a great show for everyone who attends.

I look foward to seeing you all again next year!

Steve Barber AMCA #1093
    Timeline Organizer

I just got back to California from New York at 2am this morning, and all I can say is "WOW" what a meet!

A big THANK YOU to all the clubs that put this meet on. Everyone I saw and talked to loved the meet and appreciated your hard work, and the fairgrounds are beautiful! I'm sure it's a lot of work, but it shows that you are doing everything correct to raise the bar and present an awesome show/meet experience!

The time-line is amazing, to be able to go one place that is not a museum and see this many motorcycles is an incredible undertaking in organizational skills to get it done. JOB WELL DONE!

This was my second time attending the Rhinebeck meet, and it will not be my last.

I just told several people today, they need to attend next year, so they can see some amazing bikes!

Thanks Again!

Gary Stark
    Starklite Cycle
    951-968-3070

Comment

Timeline was greatest yet. Great time despite the weather.
      Mark Evans
      Gloucester, Mass.

Comment

Thanks to Steve and the rest of the staff

As a timeline participant, I must say everything was handled perfectly. I really appreciate the respect and friendliness of the bike moving staff. Steve, Mudfish and the rest of the gang handled our blkes as if they owned them. I can't say enough about the good time my wife, son and I had at this meet. The grounds are beautiful...perfect for this type of event. Plenty to do and see. Vendors galore, Wall of Death, plenty of food and drink. Plenty of security. The weather could have been a lot worse...we all made the best of it. It was a fine meet.
        Thank you Steve for all your efforts. See you in Hebron.

David J Perillo
        22 Neracar

Comment

Working...
        X