Summer Magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cornerstone reg

I called 1-763-420-7829 and explained I had not recieved my summer issue, the lady on the phone said she would send out a replacement for me!They don,t do the mailing just the replacement? works for me! We shall see how many days it takes from there location.

Comment

action!!!

There is hope yet! I got an e-mail from Greg Harrison (editor?) asking for a followup on our problem. Looks like they are looking into the time delays.
      Good to see it.
      Wayne Feltham

Comment

Originally posted by DEWGARINC View Post
        I called 1-763-420-7829 and explained I had not recieved my summer issue, the lady on the phone said she would send out a replacement for me!They don,t do the mailing just the replacement? works for me! We shall see how many days it takes from there location.
        Yup, they told me the same thing about 7-10 days ago and still no magazine. Didn't get the first mailing and haven't yet received the second. I also received an email from Gregg looking for more info. Maybe we should just start looking for the Fall edition!
        AMCA 15783

Comment

Got The Summer Issue !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today I recieved a copy of the summer issue, mailed in a plain yellow envelope postmarked 7/6 so it only tookem a week to put it in the mail, I dont wanna sound like I,m complainin but it sure seems that magazine deliver is becoming a problem

Comment

I haven't received mine yet. Makes me wonder about the for sale and stuff wanted in the back. Someody else looked at it more than a month ago. Oh well..................
            Mike

Comment

Just Recieved The Lost Issue!!!!!!

WOW

I just got the original issue, in the clear plastic rapper, wonder where its been all this time? I cannot find any postmarks- to figure out what the date was it was mailed!

Comment

Working...
              X