No announcement yet.

We just lost a Made in USA motorcycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Start your researching with Woodrow Wilson. Jump to Franklin Roosevelt next. These two Progressives set the wheels in motion for Marxism in the US. Since then, every administration has added to the speed of those wheels.

Comment

Strange that the Eastern Europeans have a better perspective on our government than our own media.

This quote was translated into English from an article appearing in the Czech Republic as published in the Prager Zeitung of 28 April 2010.

“The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president."

"The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America . Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince."

The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool.

It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president.”
      AMCA 15783

Comment

"Strange that the Eastern Europeans have a better perspective on our government than our own media"

Northwoods...to understand the problem, you need to first understand our media is controlled by, and part of the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Northwoods_Maine View Post
          Strange that the Eastern Europeans have a better perspective on our government than our own media.

This quote was translated into English from an article appearing in the Czech Republic as published in the Prager Zeitung of 28 April 2010.

“The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president."

"The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America . Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince."

The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool.

It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president.”
          My first thought would be why would an American citizen even care what an eastern European country like the Czech Republic thinks? When was the last time someone even wanted to immigrate there? If you don’t think our Prez is doing a good job just say it. But I also would like to hear your thoughts on the 8 yrs of the Bush man.
          Dave

Comment

Originally posted by fabercycle View Post
            "Strange that the Eastern Europeans have a better perspective on our government than our own media"

Northwoods...to understand the problem, you need to first understand our media is controlled by, and part of the problem.
            Super Bingo !!! With the media control, candidates are set forth in front of us. That is...candidates the NWO wants. We get to choose one of their candidates ! The honest individual hasn't got much of a chance getting elected if he can't be heard ! I always vote with chance now. There are always numerous names on a ballot. The names you saw on tv, heard on radio, and read in the printed press. I close my eyes, lift my head to the skies, and allow my finger to drop upon a name. That person gets my vote. I haven't a clue whom that person is. I never heard nor seen them before. They still get my vote though. Why ? I believe shear chance is better than what the NWO has to offer.

Comment

Originally posted by BNSONS View Post
              My first thought would be why would an American citizen even care what an eastern European country like the Czech Republic thinks? When was the last time someone even wanted to immigrate there? If you don’t think our Prez is doing a good job just say it. But I also would like to hear your thoughts on the 8 yrs of the Bush man.
              Dave
              Dave
              Because the Czech Republic reporter has hit the nail square on the head. It doesn't matter who said it, it needed to be said. The Bush one or two were both bad presidencies in many ways (read my lips). If we have a Dem. or Repub. it matters not they both are corrupt.
              Joe

Comment

Dave
                I don't really care what the Czech's think, but that person hit the nail on the head. As for caring what other countries think, look no further than BO... he is consumed with our image to everyone else, even the ones that hate us.

I don't think our president has the experience or background to even begin to understand the big picture, especially when it pertains to jobs and business. But, who would have expected him to... he has never held a private sector job (other than that as a "community organizer"). He is a very polished speaker that has hoodwinked everyone that voted for him with his rhetoric. I think history will look back at his legacy as the worst president ever, surpassing the peanut farmer from Georgia. How many billions (or trillions) is he going to bailout the banking industry? Our offspring will be paying for generations because of him. It is insane.

As for W, I am not a huge fan of his either. He was weak on immigration, which I think was his biggest failure.

Comment

Well Guys I feel your pain. If it wasn’t for the terrific 8 yrs of Cheney running the country ( I mean GWB) someone else might be in office right now. So now who’s really to blame? Should we blame the people that got “hoodwinked” by our new Prez or the people that kept GWB in office for 8 long years? Pretty much a toss up.
                  Dave

Comment

Well Guys I feel your pain. If it wasn’t for the terrific 8 yrs of Cheney running the country ( I mean GWB) someone else might be in office right now. So now who’s really to blame? Should we blame the people that got “hoodwinked” by our new Prez or the people that kept GWB in office for 8 long years? Pretty much a toss up.
                    Dave
                    Don't you ever get tired of whining!
                    AMCA #3149
                    http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Luland View Post
                      Don't you ever get tired of whining!
                      Bob
                      What's wrong tuff nite in the Ghetto?
                      Dave

Comment

Nope! Just waiting on November second! "IN THE GETTO!"
                        AMCA #3149
                        http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

Dave
                          Yes, blame those that got hoodwinked. Do some independant reading or thinking, and quit watching the alphabet channels for your info! The Bush years were the most prosperous years of my life, so yes, it was terrific!

Then, the banking/mortgage debacle happened. Banks lowered their threshold to accomodate, among other things, more minority lending for fear of legislation from Barney Frank and his cronies (Bush threw up a warning, but nobody wants to remember that). Fanny and Freddie took on all the high risk debt and subprime lending. People couldn't resist to borrow more than they could repay, then when they went to refinance (again) their subprime loan that included boats, cars, etc, they couldn't because the banks were tightening their belts. Forclosures started, and the rest is history.

I voted for W because he was the lesser of two evils. Let's see, we had a choice between Gore, Nader, and W in 2000; Kerry and W in 2004. Nuff said. Then, In 2008, the repubs put out the worst campaigner, and hardly a conservative spender, in McCain. All I can hope for is a fast track to 2012 where hopefully we will get someone that understands how businesses work, tough on immigration, respects the constitution, and is not wanting to tax us to death.

Comment

The lending was part of the plan ! Hook, line, and sinker ! I won't summarize again. The picture is way to large for most to comprehend. You nailed the alphabet down though. Bush prepped the NWO for surveilence proceedures. Obama is building on it. NASA ??? Does no one question its' motives ? Space shuttle ? Spend doe for experiments and how the universe was created ? space shuttle missions coming to a CLOSE ? Of course they are.....the work is completed now ! It is time to launch non manned vessels now. Tuck your heads in the sand. Expect the chip in youir hand or in your forehead next. You won't be able to buy or sell without it ! Not you in the US, nor you in any other part of the globe ! Welcome to the NWO !

Comment

Dave
                              First of all, I DON'T care what the Czech's think of our current administration. But I did think it spoke volumes about our current situation when a writer in a nearly "third world" country thousands of miles away, and without the benefit of our liberal media blasting out of his TV 24/7, could capture the essence of the problem so well.

I agree with another comment here that said that history will probably regard Obama as one of our worst Presidents ever. Also, since you asked, I thought the elder Bush was mostly ineffective but mostly harmless, and that his son has about the same amount of grey matter as a hamster and was truely a puppet of Cheney (and let's not forget Rumsfeld).

The central point of the article I originally quoted was not so much about Obama as it was a commentary on our current society. A society that for the most part is entitlement based and wants instant gratification on all matters. We're fast approaching our 4th generation of Welfare 'professionals' who have never worked a day in their lives. Our government created that situation. It isn't a hell of a lot different that what we did to the native American Indians.

Also, it's going to be hard to turn this around when we have such open borders and continue to allow anyone with a backpack and compass to come across and start reaping the benefits. I have no problem with immigrants, I DO have a problem with illegal immigrants!

Nuff said - we probably don't need all the political talk on this forum anyway. It's a nice day here in Maine, think I'll throw a jacket in the saddlebags and take a ride.
                              AMCA 15783

Comment

well said Northwoods, no need for me to expand on that at all. it's a great day for a ride, helps clear the head.

Comment

Working...
                                X