URGENT - Den Haag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URGENT - Den Haag

If any of the Indian guys in Europe that are attending the Den Haag meet need any parts from Bob's Indian that we can get in our suitcase, please let me know by noon today.

Dear Robin and all, yes it's the European International Meet 27-30 May in Den Haag, Netherlands, and all AMCA members are welcome. Details are on our new Website at www.amca-europe.eu. It's a great site in Rijswijk, and we have bands playing for us Friday and Saturday nights. There is good camping under trees, hot showers, and hotels and restaurants not far away. Get map directions from the address in our ad, or fly to Amsterdam, take the train to Den Haag from underneath the airport, then the tram to Rijswijk zoo. If coming from the UK, the site is about 20 minutes drive from the Harwich/Hook of Holland ferry, or about 3 hours from the Dover/Calais ferry. We still have a few vendor spots if you need one. There will be fresh bikes there from our European members, and we'll show you a good time at this relaxing location. Best regards.

Comment

European Chapter Meet 2010 >>>>> Pics

http://www.harleysons.de/amca_ec_meet_2010_NL.htm

Comment

Great pics! Thanx!!! Beautiful spot for a meet!!
        Cory Othen
        Membership#10953

Comment

Harleysons nice pics thank you !!!

Comment

great photo fritz.was the peashooter judged?
            rob ronky #10507
            www.diamondhorsevalley.com

Comment

Harleysons, it takes motorcycle people to take motorcycle pictures. Thank you.
              Eric Smith
              AMCA #886

Comment

Meet photos...

Nicely done!

Comment

Den Haag- Harley Single

Great job on the photo's Fritz !
                  Whats the story on the harley single,Hill Climber or grass racer?
                  Ken S., # 6457
                  1926- H-D BAF-Peashooter
                  1954-H-D Panhead

Comment

Dear All, yes we had good weather and a real old-time feel and good swap meet atmosphere. A 1915 Harley ridden in from 250 km away was oldest, the Militaire most unique, and that 1926 Peashooter circuit racer in original paint took most unique 2. A 1953 1150cc J.A.P.-engined Norton took period modified 1, and the 1929 FHAD Harley bobber came second. We had 11 nationalities at the meet, with two Danes driving 850 and 830 km and the German guy in Fritz' pictures coming 800 km on his 1934 VL. The blue/white '36 knucklehead is the fourth in our Chapter. About a dozen bikes were put in for judging, all ran, all signed the disclaimer, no bad numbers. You can see the 1942 XA and the 1939 W up on the ramps being judged, plus two Harley Sports from 1920 and 1922. The 1920 FN four got its Winners Circle, with most of the others getting Junior First. There are hot showers in the building, a bar open untill 1 am, and bands Friday and Saturday night. We did not get a lot of casual entries, so this was AMCA members and members of other Dutch bike clubs shooting the breeze and having a great time. This location is something special, and the Old Timers Club is having its meet there 13/14 August if you want to experience this friendly atmosphere. Best regards.

Comment

Thanks for the pictures and the updates. Wish I could have made it. Pete or Steve, did that 36 come out of France? It is a nice bike. All of the bikes look nice for that matter. You guys have some great machines over there!
                      A.M.C.A. Board Member

www.oldbikesinsd.blogspot.com

www.pre1916scramble.blogspot.com

Comment

not able to see any event pic`s on that link

just a single pic of an event tee plus date

Comment

Yes Matt this very very nice 36 comes from France but it is now registered in The Netherlands.

Olivier Blainville

Comment

Originally posted by Greg H View Post
                            not able to see any event pic`s on that link

just a single pic of an event tee plus date
                            http://www.harleysons.de/amca_ec_meet_2010_NL.htm

Comment

I could not make it this year. I recognize that 36. I saw it when it was originally found in France. Of course I tried to grab it but did not stand a chance. It's a very very nice bike. When I saw the bike it was painted white, was missing some small parts and was non-running. I'm not sure if they found the original paint under the white or if they re-did it all. Either way it's "a good one". Anybody have high resolution pictures of it???
                              Eric
                              :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
                              Eric MATHIEU @ Beauty of Speed
                              www.beautyofspeed.com
                              :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Comment

Working...
                              X