Buzz Kanter & Cancer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzz Kanter & Cancer

I know this is not motorcycle related - let as alone vintage motorcycle. So I hope it's OK to post this here as I suspect most of us has been touched by cancer - most families have.

My family and I will be walking in the Hope in Motion event here in Stamford, CT next month and we'd like to raise at least $5,000 for cancer research. I lost my father, uncle, aunt and grandfather to cancer.

I'd like to encourage you to consider making a donation, even a small one, to the cause if you can. If we get even $5 from each forum member here we'd go close to if not over my goal of $5,000 and every penny goes to research.

Please link here to find out more about this event and to donate if you wish.

Thanks.
    Buzz Kanter
    Classic-Harley.Info Classic Harley History
    [Classic American Iron Forum Classic Harley Forum
    [American Iron Magazine Harley Magazine

If we hadn't been paying medical bills for my SO's cancer treatments and surgeries for the past two years I might be able to help you.
    Be sure to visit;
    http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
    Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
    Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

Do you ever wonder what they have been doing with all those billions of research money for the last 50 years? Why aren't the companies that are causing the problem held accountable like 3m ( the people that gave us napalm) and are poising all of us with pesticides and genetically engineered food. And in the U.S. you use bovine growth hormone , think about that when you have your next burger or glass of milk. All this crap is proven to cause cancer, just look at the stats for North America compared with less polluted countries.

Comment

I agree Barry, but something is going to kill all of us. Also, the downside of good health is over population and that is turning into the worst disease of all.
        Eric Smith
        AMCA #886

Comment

Buzz, sounds like a good cause. Thanks for doing something...

Comment

I think that the number one cause of death is birth.....100% fatal.

Everything else is just here to mess with us.
            George Greer
            AMCA # 3370

Comment

Working...
            X